.99 silver I would like to get stamped pure bars

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eek257

I have about 15 pounds of silver that I have processed into bars. I generally hit about 99% on my purity from previous assays of other that I have done. What I am trying to do is find somewhere that I can make a partial trade from my silver and get back pure stamped bars. Not sure who to approach about this. The company I used to sell my silver to is going through management issues and am running into a bunch of dead ends there.

I haven't dealt direct with him, so I added the "may". He does seem to have quite the following from the forum as well. I have seen and owned several of the rounds he offers, and they are nice.

I will vouch for him. He lives down the road from me and is a great man to deal with. Man of his word!

eek257 said:
I have about 15 pounds of silver that I have processed into bars. I generally hit about 99% on my purity from previous assays of other that I have done. What I am trying to do is find somewhere that I can make a partial trade from my silver and get back pure stamped bars. Not sure who to approach about this. The company I used to sell my silver to is going through management issues and am running into a bunch of dead ends there.

I would like to buy some of your silver.

please email me [email protected]

Thanks

Back