Selling bulk good clean pins/contacts

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedomroad

Hey Everyone;

My name is Don. Newby on this site and also dealing with Escrap.

I have a supplier who is just now starting to sell me clean pins/contacts from Escrap which is 10 - 20 yrs old vintage. Will vary some but mostly from higher end stuff - Military/Medical/Aerospace.

QUANTITY - 100 - 250 Kilo every 4 - 6 weeks.

I would appreciate any suggestions and offers re selling this material on. I am in Canada, but shipping costs are likely similar.

Hi
I am an e scrap buyer in Canada.
Allow me to give you a quote.
I can pick up any where and pay cash or any way that is convenient for you.
Regards
Walter ( Kazamir)

wish you guys were closer to me, I have some boards that have been cherry picked that I would like to get rid of. Other stuff too. No vehicle to take it in anywhere. I don't have a lot though.
Rusty

alexxx said:
Rusty, I have trucks almost every week in Ontario.
If transport doesn't fit the schedule, I could point you to a few good buyers in the TO area.
I don't have a way to get to TO. My schedule is always open, I'm on disability so I have nowhere to go :lol: I would just need someone that has a scale that could weigh the things I have and pay me decently.

I have been scrapping for a couple years now and have accumulated a lot of pins 100's of ram sticks and fingers
Also have some higher end vintage boards from lab equipment.
Anyone in Washington State interested in refining or purchasing?
Can get pics and weights if needed
Thanks Jim

Back