Selling 305KG of Nuggets Gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAWCTechnologies

Hello, our client wish to pay us a energy and water generation project with gold nuggets (305Kg).
Gold is ready with all paper work in order to be purchased At the Ministry of Minerals in Kenya.
Can some one guide us with a purchaser? Thanks in advance,
Irma Velazquez, MSc
COO
Eurosport Active World Corp

Hello,
Our client wishes to pay us a housing project with gold nuggets, we are looking a refining company who can be interested in purchasing the gold nuggets, those are ready to be pick up at the Ministry of Kenya.
Any guidance or interest are most welcome,
Regards,
Irma Velazquez, MSc

EAWCTechnologies, I've merged your two posts into one since one had your contact information, but the other had a couple of replies.

As resabed said, I'd request a different form of payment. There are too many potential problems and liabilities in accepting gold as payment if you don't know what you're doing.

Dave

I removed the website address as that is considered spam.

There is a definitely stink of a scam going on here. If the gold is real it could be conflict gold and that is the reason why they can't sell it through ordinary channels. Or it could be fake gold because they don't have the money to pay for the project.

It could also be a fishing expedition, trying to find a refiner that accept the "gold" and then when refining finding out that it was a tungsten brick in the center.

Whatever the case, I want to remind the parties of the importance of melting and sampling any metal changing hands.

Oh, and in case this is just a spam I also removed the link to your corporate website. It didn't add anything to the discussion and looked very much like spam to me.

Göran

Spam. fishing, scam!

The Kenya guys just can't stop, kinda like the emails about your long lost relative leaving you the estate worth millions in some far away land. :roll:

Back