Looking for buyer in Arizona

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diegogt96

Hello, my name is Diego and Im' trying to find a new buyer in U.S. Im currently selling in Mexico at 1% below the market price. I'm willing to negotiate percentages and forms of payment. Currently selling around 16oz per week but that is probably going to increase to +30oz in a few months. Please contact me if you know of any buyer.

Regards
Diego Gomez

1% below spot price is fantastic. You can hardly find anything better unless you sell well recognized coin or bullion, they may sometimes bring in little bit more than spot.

Yeah... If you're getting 1% below spot...what is there exactly left to negotiate?..

You didn't mention what it is you are selling exactly. But, some people don't even get that for their double refined gold. So, if it were me, I'd stick with my Mexican connection...

Yeah I want to change markets so I can start building up my credit in the US so I'm willing to lose profit for that. What I'm currently selling is 20-22k but I'm starting to refine it to 24k. Its more of a problem to move the money from Mexico to the US, so that why I'm trying to buy a buyer locally.

Back