Looking to sell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieG

Hello All, I have 50.3g of gold, XRF at 98.55%.
Looking to sell as such. I was offered and declined payment as 22k. I am located in Connecticut USA. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks

No kernels, I was not offered In my opinion a fair price. $1650. seemed low to me even with a 5% margin going off of 98.55% purity rather than a K number on scrap value calculator.

WillieG said:
No kernels, I was not offered In my opinion a fair price. $1650. seemed low to me even with a 5% margin going off of 98.55% purity rather than a K number on scrap value calculator.

Yes, in your first post you did not list what you were offered. $1650 is a bit low, if I went to sell at my local refinery I would expect at least $1800 for 50g

I have a consignment of Doré bars for sale -
Commodity - Aurum (AU)
Fineness - 22+Carats
Purity - 96%
Form - 1 Kg Gold Bars
Assay - Final Assay to be made at and by the Buyer's registered Refinery.
1st month consignment - 100 kg
Following 11 months - 400kg with rolls and extensions
-$32,000 Kg USD for duration of the contract

Email me at [email protected] or call me on +61 417 032 617

WARNING! This is a scam. Allowed to remain just so people can find it when googling the email address.

Now your just proving you are a spammer.

In the wrong spot, even if you were a legitimate seller.

If you are a legitimate seller, you need to go to "how to not look like an African scammer school"

I am a legitimate seller and new to this forum. My company is located in Melbourne, Australia and we have non conflict, Doré bars for sale.

Aurum1,

I have deleted your other post (advertisement/spam).

what is your purpose here as a member?

spamming??? Or to be a part of the forum helping others and sharing information???

As of yet the only reason you are not banned with the rest of your post, is I thought I would give you a chance to prove your not just here to spam or scam the board. So far I see no proof of anything even if you really have bars of gold for sell or just here to rip someone off.

You have already broken one of the forum rules of double posting.

I am a precious metals trader, living and working in Melbourne, Australia. I am not a spammer or scammer nor am l here to rip anyone off. I have worked as an Adviser to the Minister for Mining in West Australia (1988 - 1991) and liaised extensively with gold and diamond miners and built up an extensive network of contacts. I am also an accredited practising lawyer and I am here to contribute and add to the forum. As mentioned earlier, I do trade in gold and sell Doré bars and some bullion predominantly in Hong Kong. I am happy to provide confidential identification to any Moderator if required as to my bona fides.

Brad.

Any double posting was due to ignorance of the rules of this forum. I have only joined this morning and have been on a steep learning curve ever since! It wont happen again.

A photo of the last gold sale we undertook successfully in Hong Kong in June of this year. I've deleted the client's name on the sheet in the image for confidentiality reasons.

Attachments

• Gold trade June 2017.jpg
    Gold trade June 2017.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 488
Luckily there are several members who are based in oz and who shall we say are familiar with your neck of the woods.
I look forward to seeing their response.
We do not get many large-scale dealers on the forum we mostly discuss the technical aspects of recovery from a material.
People who approach us in the manner you have, have proven to be 100% predatorial.
Being familiar with the industry you must have your emails filled to the brim with offers exactly like your first post mostly from Gana just like the rest of us.
There must be 100 members who offer to buy impure gold at fair market rates, all you have to do is send us the metal and we pay directly into your account the moment it is in our hands and we have tested it our selfs.
Your bars look to have contraction marks indicating a fairly good purity, would there even be any work for us to do?
Humm a picture of an IC3 male displaying a bank safety deposit box full of bullion, who operated out of Hong Kong but is based in Oz.

justinhcase said:
Humm a picture of an IC3 male displaying a bank safety deposit box full of bullion, who operated out of Hong Kong but is based in Oz.

Ok I can't bite my lip over this. I don't make assumptions, or judge someone by the colour of their skin. Their actions count. Do you not think that this is one step too far Justin, especially for some one who "never goes on the attack?"

anachronism said:
justinhcase said:

Ok, I can't bite my lip over this. I don't make assumptions, or judge someone by the color of their skin. Their actions count. Do you not think that this is one step too far Justin, especially for some one who "never goes on the attack?"
John For once in your life please wind your neck in.
I made a perfectly adequate description of what has been presented.It is exactly in line with the evidentiary requirements of any British court.It has been tailored made to politically correct and be bomb proof against an attack such as yours because that would cause a prosecution case.
And yet you still try and use it as an excuse to use yet an other discussion to press home an attack.Hilarious.
It underlines the fact you just mimic feelings and do not truly have them.
Get a life, please.
Please stop involving your self in any discussion I am undertaking, You are an abusive and disruptive person I holey dislike in every way.
i Keep out of your way please do the same for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back