How much is a lb of silver going for

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dscrapper

I have pure silver and think I might sell some . how much is a lb going for and total grams in a lbs?

Silver is usually sold by the oz and the price is at the bottom of your screen and there are 31.1035 grams to the Troy oz.

There are 14.583 troy oz in a standard US pound (avoirdupois). At this moment, the silver spot is $16.84 (see Kitco prices at bottom of the page). Therefore, the intrinsic value of 1 pound of silver is 14.583 X 16.84 = $245.57. However, you'll never get that much for it. The selling price will depend on appearance, purity, and the negotiation with the potential buyer.

goldsilverpro said:
There are 14.583 troy oz in a standard US pound (avoirdupois). At this moment, the silver spot is $16.84 (see Kitco prices at bottom of the page). Therefore, the intrinsic value of 1 pound of silver is 14.583 X 16.84 = $245.57. However, you'll never get that much for it. The selling price will depend on appearance, purity, and the negotiation with the potential buyer.
Thanks. Now I know it’s works

Back