Raw gold buyer in bulk needed.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats! I'm always too late for these deals. I wanted some but I know Palladium, nothing left when he's finished.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Rats! I'm always too late for these deals. I wanted some but I know Palladium, nothing left when he's finished.

Göran

Don't worry, he has tons! :lol:

goldsilverpro said:
Sell it to someone in Nigeria.
That is a great idea, I know a prince with tons of money... and a former general... and a widower who wants to invest... and someone that diseased and I'm apparently a perfect match to be next of kin... and a government employee with a big grant... and a bank clerk with an account where the owner died in battle... and... let me check last weeks mail and I can find some more people with a ton of money.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
goldsilverpro said:
That is a great idea, I know a prince with tons of money... and a former general... and a widower who wants to invest... and someone that diseased and I'm apparently a perfect match to be next of kin... and a government employee with a big grant... and a bank clerk with an account where the owner died in battle... and... let me check last weeks mail and I can find some more people with a ton of money.

Göran

But no relatives who have recently died and have millions in the bank just waiting to be claimed and all you have to do is provide your bank details :shock: :D

nickvc said:
g_axelsson said:
goldsilverpro said:

Göran

But no relatives who have recently died and have millions in the bank just waiting to be claimed and all you have to do is provide your bank details :shock: :D
I'm keeping that news secret and not on an open forum. I'm not stupid! Just waiting for the money to be delivered now... :mrgreen:

Göran

I got my first shipment in today. It arrived by secure transport and was very well packaged!
It was a deal at only 80% spot.

To show me that he trusted me for the long term interest of our mutuality agreed upon business venture he sent me a load and i only had to put 50% down until i refined it for him. I also talked him out of the pt, rh, and Vibranium. Only problem is with this stuff being 99% pure from the assay he emailed me their won't be a lot....... But if figure after several shipment it will pay off!

I tried to call him twice to get a hold of him to let him know it arrived. His business partner said he was out in the field getting more from the local miners as we spoke. After talking to his partner i found out he was the real source of the gold and that it was his uncles village who was selling it to build a missionary. He offered me the same deal as Akeemeem offered me but.......He was going to let me have it and 75% spot. I thought...... Why let the middle man make an extra 5% when i can cut him out and go straight to the source. I've learned that it pays to talk to your sources and develop new ones!

If anybody wants in let me know and i can hook you up!!!!

Attachments

• top-quality-raw-gold-bars-for-sale-.jpg
    top-quality-raw-gold-bars-for-sale-.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 215
Palladium said:
If anybody wants in let me know and i can hook you up!!!!

Hey there Ralph my good buddy - yes I am interested in getting in on this :shock: 8)

First I have a couple questions --- in the OP Jjemba posted

Buyer needed for raw gold get in touch for details.

I see he is selling RAW gold --- is it going to be shipped on dry ice - I would hate to see it spoil/rot during shipping :(

Also - will he take cash ? - if so will he take the cash in sheets of 4/$100 bills - or do I need to cut them down to single $100 bills ? :?

And finally - will he knock off another 5% on a cash deal :mrgreen:

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Kurt

Attachments

• WP_20180414_06_42_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180414_06_42_32_Pro.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
Hi

I like to buy the whole lot, and willing to pay dollar bills like this, :lol:

image.jpg

Please PM me for location of trading and drop off.

jimdoc said:
I wish I was rich like you guys, you get all the good stuff.
Awww... I feel sorry for you, send me your address and I'll give you a million so you can play too. :)
IMG_20180415_121603.jpg

/Göran

When I got it (1999) it was about four dollars, so I could even get a six-pack of water for it... or a "Not a fake" gold chain from a guy at the beach. :lol:

Göran

Back