Hi all

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H line of ny ltd

My name is Al I am New York based guy I have office in New York and pay top prices for melee and broken diamonds if anybody wanna sale there diamond then my company would be the best option to get real value for your diamonds I buy bulk and small quantity also so if anybody interested I will give them the highest price.thanks.

Since you're advertising your business, this thread should have been started in the Refiners, Buyers, Assayers, etc. category of the forum. "This category is for Precious Metals related Refiners, Scrap Buyers, Scrap Processors, Assayers, etc. It is the only place on the forum where these companies or individuals can pitch their commercial services. Warning: If this is done in any other forum category, it will be considered spam and will be deleted."

Perhaps one of the Moderators will be kind enough to move it there for you.

Dave

If you're based in NY and you want to create the right impression as a genuine and real buyer of this product I would heartily recommend that you word and spell your introduction in a manner that makes us think "big business."

Jon

Back