Looking for the Cell Phone scrap, PCB CPU can shipping to HK

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krauserruhl

Hi everyone , I am from Hong Kong .
I need Lots of scraps can shipping to HK.
PM me If , We can talk about price

Members beware! This member has been inquiring about methods how to process this scrap in other threads currently on the forum as he has yet to learn to do it! Yet he feels it is proper to solicit your material.

Be careful when dealing with people like this.

He has not been banned (my choice) because I believe everyone has the potential to learn and do good, so he may come around.

Of course I fully expect to be chastised by other Mod's for this, but I will keep my eyes on him and see where this goes.

4metals said:
Members beware! This member has been inquiring about methods how to process this scrap in other threads currently on the forum as he has yet to learn to do it! Yet he feels it is proper to solicit your material.

Be careful when dealing with people like this.

He has not been banned (my choice) because I believe everyone has the potential to learn and do good, so he may come around.

Of course I fully expect to be chastised by other Mod's for this, but I will keep my eyes on him and see where this goes.

You shouldn't be I think you did the right thing.

He seems to be determined to find answers to refining so if you kick him off he will just go to youtube to find the answers. And the well informed here know that will be a bad decision. So let him stay and make sure he cools his jets and if he continues then do the dasterdly dead of kicking him off.

The old saying about you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink springs to mind.
He is doing this in his own small apartment with no extraction or safety measures in place.
Is he mad, desperate or just stupid?
I'm having no conversations or adding any advice, this is an accident waiting to happen!

Maybe just stupid with gold fever and no understanding, The help of the members may help him find a cure for that very dangerous fever.

He said he will study.
It is my hope he will, and can become helpful to the forum, as he learns.

nickvc said:
The old saying about you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink springs to mind.
If the ruddy thing will not drink, just give it an enema.
I have forcibly rehydrated a number of people using a good length of Issue 2x4 Cleaning Rod Flannelette pushed where mother would not like and used as a wick.
My go to solution for uncooperative individuals. :lol:

4metals said:
We each have our own ways, as most have noticed by now. How you choose to deal with each individual is your prerogative.

And, if I must say so, you have performed in an exemplary manner as a moderator.

Harold

Whenever a moderator steps in and handles a situation I leave it up to their judgement to see it through. I have full confidence in each of the other moderators that they will manage the situation in their way, maybe not how I would have done it but in a good way none the less.

I'm standing fully behind you, 4metals. 8)

Göran

I appreciate the votes of confidence, this Moderator thing is something I have never done before and I will admit it is a learning experience. Much more psychology than chemistry for sure.

Now it remains to be seen if Krauser falls in line and takes full advantage of this valuable resource.

4metals said:
Justin, you sound like the Donald Trump of the UK!
It may not have been intended as a compliment ,but I will take it as one.
People's normal comparison is either "Pinky" or "The Brain" Dependent on the person in question.
personally I think I YoYo between the two.
Your steady hand help's keep us on the right track .please do keep it up.

If I may share...
It is clear that each mod has their own style of moderation. But there's not a Kim Jong-un amongst you.
I am actually a mod on other unrelated fora. So I do understand the issues you deal with. But I would like to express, as a common-or-garden grade punter on this site, that I can't recall seeing any unjust decision from any of the hammer wielders. With power comes responsibility and it has been entrusted well in all of you. I'm especially pleased with the last two additions, who have shown great fairness and wisdom in their first 12 months. Which is not to negate from those who have been doing so for longer. You're all doing a marvellous job.

Thanks very much.
Jason Recliner

Have it been a year already... checking ... just a week shy of a year.

It's been a pleasure and a great honor being a moderator this last year.
In some ways it feels like longer at the same time as I still feel very new in this role.

Thanks for the confidence!

Göran

missions said:
Hello, I have a friend who is into scrap metals and i can introduce you to him.
you can reply me at [email protected] Regards
one post and gone and he is from LIBERIA. just screams SCAM. took him 13 minutes after joining to make his only post. :lol:

your hong kong guy lasted one month. he has not posted in 4-5 months. someone better check his apartment for a long departed newbie :roll:

Latest posts

Back