Looking for an investor ( precious metals concentrate )

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saadat68

Hi
In my country a big copper company sells a concentrate that contain silver, gold and ...
It is from copper ore. It is anode slime.

Here you can see their analyse :
goo.gl/Mcrw14

Price per ton is about 110000$. I don't have money but I thought maybe a person wants to invest here. I can help you and can register a company ( 70 percent you and 30 percent me )and start business. 180000$ is enough for start. :shock:

They offer above 500 ton in past year and many of offers did not sell
check it own:

http://en.ime.co.ir/spot-trading-statistics.html

see this image please:
http://uupload.ir/files/m8em_1222121.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want anyone pay money to me. He can invest step by step. and a very important matter is the concentrate sell in stock exchange / bourse. Investor can open a account for own and pay money to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyer pay money to broker and after verify product they release money to seller. Investor can find a bourse broker here and consult. List of brokers: ( I don't know which of them have English support. check their site first )
http://en.ime.co.ir/ActiveBrokers.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know How we can refine them. The investor must knows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saadat68 said:
Hi
In my country a big copper company sells a concentrate that contain silver, gold and ...
goo.gl/Mcrw14

Price per ton is about 110000$. I don't have money but I thinked maybe a person wants to invest here. I can help you and can register a company -50/50 - and start business. 180000$ is enough for start. :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Indeed!

Something doesn't sound right here. Maybe I don't understand, or maybe this is headed for the Rogues Gallery.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
saadat68 said:
Hi
goo.gl/Mcrw14

Price per ton is about 110000$. I don't have money but I thinked maybe a person wants to invest here. I can help you and can register a company -50/50 - and start business. 180000$ is enough for start. :shock:

Something doesn't sound right here. Maybe I don't understand, or maybe this is headed for the Rogues Gallery.

Dave

Why? I want money from you?

If anyone wants to invest must trip here. especially persons from India, Turkey, China or Europe
I am think it is not good choice for Americans to invest here. relation of your and my country is bad :oops: :cry:

saadat68 said:
Hi
I can buy that from a big copper company here. but need to invest min 200000$ in my country refine here
20 or 30 ton or maybe higher in year

silver: 7%
gold:2400 ppm
Platinum:75 ppm

It also have selenium and copper
Is this from ore or from electronic scrap? If from electronics, what type? Please be fairly exact on the type.

goldsilverpro said:
saadat68 said:
Hi
I can buy that from a big copper company here. but need to invest min 200000$ in my country refine here
20 or 30 ton or maybe higher in year

silver: 7%
gold:2400 ppm
Platinum:75 ppm

It also have selenium and copper
Is this from ore or from electronic scrap? If from electronics, what type? Please be fairly exact on the type.

Hi
It is from copper ore. It is byproduct of copper electrowinning.
See my topic:
http://goldrefiningforum.com/~goldrefi/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=24746&p=261724#p261724

This material is quite valuable 77 oz per ton of gold, 2.4 oz per ton of Platinum, and 2,245 oz per ton silver.

At today's prices that is

Gold $1290 * 77 = $99,330
Platinum $995 * 2.4 = $2,388
Silver $18.46 * 2245 = $41,442
(note prices are up a few percent, American election speculation I suppose, but these figures are priced on today's Kitco numbers.

total value per ton = $143,160

selling price per ton = $110,000 (about? what's that mean? :shock: )

potential margin (less expenses) $33,160 per ton

20 tons per year (can go to 30) $663,200 to $994,800

How do you plan on spending the $200,000 investment, what is your processing method to recover the values?
How have you verified the homogeneity of the material?

Being an American this investment couldn't be for me anyway, but any investor from the other countries you mention, who knows anything about metals recovery, will want these questions answered before you even start with a partnership.

Are you sure you are using the term "electrowinning" properly? This means that the copper, etc., is dissolved chemically and then circulated through an electrolytic cell with inert anodes and the copper is deposited from the solution onto cathodes. In this case, there would be no anode slimes from the cell and, therefore, no gold. etc.

The other term is "electrorefining" and that is probably what was done. In this case, the copper, along with the gold and other impurities, is melted and cast into anodes. The copper in these anodes are dissolved electrolytically and pure copper is deposited on cathodes. The gold, etc., does not dissolve, and remains along with a little of the copper at the anode in the form of "slimes." Is that what the material is?

FrugalRefiner said:
saadat68 said:
Hi
goo.gl/Mcrw14

Dave

If it was a first post I would agree, but with over 50 posts, then maybe another approach is warranted Dave?

anachronism said:
FrugalRefiner said:
saadat68 said:
Hi
goo.gl/Mcrw14

Dave
Thank you

If it was a first post I would agree, but with over 50 posts, then maybe another approach is warranted Dave?

I don't want anyone pay money to me. He can invest step by step. and a very important matter is the concentrate sell in stock exchange / bourse. Investor can open a account for own and pay money to them. 8)

check :
http://en.ime.co.ir/

4metals said:
This material is quite valuable 77 oz per ton of gold, 2.4 oz per ton of Platinum, and 2,245 oz per ton silver.

At today's prices that is

Gold $1290 * 77 = $99,330
Platinum $995 * 2.4 = $2,388
Silver $18.46 * 2245 = $41,442
(note prices are up a few percent, American election speculation I suppose, but these figures are priced on today's Kitco numbers.

total value per ton = $143,160

selling price per ton = $110,000 (about? what's that mean? :shock: )

potential margin (less expenses) $33,160 per ton

20 tons per year (can go to 30) $663,200 to $994,800

How do you plan on spending the $200,000 investment, what is your processing method to recover the values?
How have you verified the homogeneity of the material?

Being an American this investment couldn't be for me anyway, but any investor from the other countries you mention, who knows anything about metals recovery, will want these questions answered before you even start with a partnership.
Hi
I said about 110000$ because price is changeable
Attention it has selenium and copper too. do you see analyse ?

I can verified all of things that I said. Seller is a biggest copper company here and he sells concentrate in bourse. Buyer pay money to broker and after verify product they release money to seller. Investor can find a bourse broker here and consult
I don't know How we can refine them. The investor must knows!
110000$ for concentrate and 70000$ for building and ...

Wow :shock: :shock: :shock:
They offer above 500 ton in past year and many of offers did not sell
check it own:

http://en.ime.co.ir/spot-trading-statistics.html

see this image please:
http://uupload.ir/files/m8em_1222121.jpg

If someone really wants to invest I don't want many share. 70 you 30 percent me :wink:

goldsilverpro said:

Are you sure you are using the term "electrowinning" properly? This means that the copper, etc., is dissolved chemically and then circulated through an electrolytic cell with inert anodes and the copper is deposited from the solution onto cathodes. In this case, there would be no anode slimes from the cell and, therefore, no gold. etc.

The other term is "electrorefining" and that is probably what was done. In this case, the copper, along with the gold and other impurities, is melted and cast into anodes. The copper in these anodes are dissolved electrolytically and pure copper is deposited on cathodes. The gold, etc., does not dissolve, and remains along with a little of the copper at the anode in the form of "slimes." Is that what the material is?

Yes exactly they are anode slime

It makes no sense that the National Iranian Copper company would be leaving $33,000 per ton of this material on the table. Often the PM's in the copper pay for the copper processing. It would be risky to invest in a refinery for this material when the Copper company could decide they want to do it in house if they realize the value of the material.

With 30% barium and 10% sulfur it sounds like it is a slurry with barite in it. I suspect that could complicate any recovery of the precious metals.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
With 30% barium and 10% sulfur it sounds like it is a slurry with barite in it. I suspect that could complicate any recovery of the precious metals.

Göran

must be several patent about recovery from this material. anode slime is byproduct of very copper companies

4metals said:
It makes no sense that the National Iranian Copper company would be leaving $33,000 per ton of this material on the table. Often the PM's in the copper pay for the copper processing. It would be risky to invest in a refinery for this material when the Copper company could decide they want to do it in house if they realize the value of the material.

I don't think they decide this because they sell this material very years maybe over 10 or 20 year
Also 110000$ of money pay for material. right?

I calculate yield. it is 17000$. The analyse have max and min. maybe after produce costs remains 14000$
for 500 ton in year remain just 7000000$ before tax I don't think they need this money. the stock price of this company is 2.5 billion dollars

saadat68 said:
anyone knows what is the price of selenium ? I couldn't find anythings in google

I guess your internet is controlled and some things aren't allowed to be searched, because when I type Selenium price into Google it brings up a whole host of sites.

Try this one

http://www.metal-pages.com/metalprices/selenium/

anachronism said:
saadat68 said:
anyone knows what is the price of selenium ? I couldn't find anythings in google

I guess your internet is controlled and some things aren't allowed to be searched, because when I type Selenium price into Google it brings up a whole host of sites.

Try this one

http://www.metal-pages.com/metalprices/selenium/

There is no price in your link! it needs upgrade
I checked it yesterday

Back