Concentrates needed for Plasma Processing

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuwaysolutions

We currently have an R&D facility in Fort Worth, TX working with hard to process ores. We are using a D/C plasma furnace with induction to melt the ores and possibly change the matrix or composition of the ore in order to free up some of the PGM's and or Gold. It is our position that there may be value in using a plasma furnace to process certain materials but not necessarily for all materials.  If an ore can be processed using conventional methods to efficiently extract precious metals, there may be no reason to use plasma processing to extract them.  Obviously, if there are no precious metals in a material, plasma will not produce any.  However, there can be materials that hold precious metals but chemical and/or physical characteristics render these values unavailable to conventional methods, and these materials may benefit from plasma processing.  In these cases, only testing a representative subsample of your material will reveal this possibility. We are in need of concentrates for testing purposes. If testing goes well we can move forward into some kind of working processing agreement. We are not asking for any money for the testing. Just looking for material with possible values to work on. A 5 gallon bucket or 40-50Lbs would be a perfect sample as long as it is representative of the total ore deposit. I've attached some links of our furnace and a few pictures. Thanks in advance for any help.

After processing the ore we will keep around 20% of the processed material for testing on our end and return the rest back to you for testing on your end to verify values. If the process is profitable for both parties we can move forward.

Nuway Solutions
817-238-6816
Contacts: Bryan Unruh or Jose Castro

https://db.tt/duPDGnWN
https://youtu.be/IPzWzNHsAyM
https://youtu.be/sNBeApjEO2c

Attachments

• 2016-11-07 09.54.26.jpg
    2016-11-07 09.54.26.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • 2016-03-03 09.05.54.jpg
    2016-03-03 09.05.54.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2016-11-07 10.46.52.jpg
    2016-11-07 10.46.52.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
I believe you.

I’m finding the site to resemble a warehouse that wants to be a library. Not a bad thing, but I could really use an index or Table of Contents and better editing.
Re-titling threads might help as every thread mentions most of the keywords anybody might care to use — a full text search of threads is near useless.

Threads describing methods and techniques might continue to be relevant for decades, threads advertising small businesses stale quickly without updates.

I’m attempting to find a refiner or buyer for pgm concentrates; I haven’t been successful so far. I’m loathe to post yet another “how do I” thread, but I can’t come up with search terms that return relevant, useful data. My searches end up with 2 unhelpful thread or a list of hundreds, most of them starting with “what’s this”

I’m complaining, not blaming. I haven’t been using the site long enough to know if it’s site organization or my lack of search skills—but I spent a couple of years doing patent searches for a living, so I suspect the former. I’d prefer to make helpful suggestions rather than telling people they’re doing it wrong, so I’ll wait until I have a useful suggestion to speak up.

I believe you.

I’m finding the site to resemble a warehouse that wants to be a library. Not a bad thing, but I could really use an index or Table of Contents and better editing.
Re-titling threads might help as every thread mentions most of the keywords anybody might care to use — a full text search of threads is near useless.

Threads describing methods and techniques might continue to be relevant for decades, threads advertising small businesses stale quickly without updates.

I’m attempting to find a refiner or buyer for pgm concentrates; I haven’t been successful so far. I’m loathe to post yet another “how do I” thread, but I can’t come up with search terms that return relevant, useful data. My searches end up with 2 unhelpful thread or a list of hundreds, most of them starting with “what’s this”

I’m complaining, not blaming. I haven’t been using the site long enough to know if it’s site organization or my lack of search skills—but I spent a couple of years doing patent searches for a living, so I suspect the former. I’d prefer to make helpful suggestions rather than telling people they’re doing it wrong, so I’ll wait until I have a useful suggestion to speak up.
Check out the Guided Tour link in my signature line below.

Steve

I believe you.

I have to admit that I agree. Search terms are so convoluted it can be almost impossible to find useful results.

At the same time, for lack of first hand knowledge, try sending Lou a message. He comes to mind right off.

Back