CPU Test & Buy Program at boardsort.com

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to give GRF readers a heads up on a new high profit buying program at boardsort.com.

We have a list of about 100 different styles of CPUs that we will buy at a substantially higher rate if they test as working. The great part of this deal is that we do all the testing, so you do not need to own all the different machines that it takes to accomplish this.

Currently all of the CPUs that we buy are of the Pinless variety and will range in price from $0.50 to $100.00 PER CHIP if they test as working. (99% of the chips we test pass.) What was once a 1 ounce piece of scrap worth 26 cents is now a valuable electronic component worth potentially $100.

From a PC scrapping perspective this totally opens up a whole new world. What used to be one of the least desirable computers from a scrapping perspective is now a Power-Ball ticket in the e-scrap lottery.

Here is how it works. You locate the CPU on our buy list and send it (along with others perhaps) to boardsort.com. We will test the CPU and report back to you with the results. If it passes, you get the working CPU price, if it fails we will buy it at the scrap pinless CPU price.

You can find a list of the pinless style CPU's that boardsort.com will buy and test here:

http://boardsort.com/cpupay.php

Thank you for your time,
Chris Skeeles -- Buyer-at-Large -- boardsort.com

Yes, we will clean the paste before we test. I would prefer the seller clean the cpu to the best of his/her ability but if the seller feels it will compromise the integrity then of course it would be better to just let us do it.

What is important is that the seller visually inspect the back of the CPU to ensure that all of the capacitors are present and that they look to be in good condition. Most testing failures are because the cpu has visible damage to the underside of the chip.

Simply wrap each cpu individually with a protective material. A static bag surrounded with a single layer of bubble wrap would probably be the most ideal method, but a simple wrapping of paper towel with a small piece of tape (not too much) to keep it tidy would be sufficient I am sure.

They are fairly durable but at this point it is better to protect the item from damage just as you would any other sensitive computer component. What is important here is that they arrive in working order. You can ship them all at once (assuming you have more than one) as long as they are kept separate from one another inside your shipping envelope or box.

How to register? I got a messgae:"You have provided an invalid answer to the question."
What do you mean?
From where did you get that message?
Anyway these posts are from 2017, unlikely to be available now.

so the website doesn't work?
I said nothing about any website!

I asked you a question which you answer with a new question?
Why??

After that I informed you that the previous posts in this thread was from 2017 so the offers might not be there any more.

I said nothing about any website!

I asked you a question which you answer with a new question?
Why??

After that I informed you that the previous posts in this thread was from 2017 so the offers might not be there any more.
I got it, so the website is sure NOT working, it the same question.

can't register -> not working, the same question.

can't register -> offers not be any more -> not working, the same question.
If I am reading this whole thread right, and understanding the misunderstanding that went on, this may help.

-1: The Boardsort website is still active. If you're having a problem registering, it is to do with how you're inputting information at that website.
Carefully go over your information, especially if you are using translation software.

- 2: The CPU offer that was posted at the beginning of this thread in 2017, as far as I understand, is still ongoing even to this day. In the upper right hand of the Boardsort website, there will be four options ( E-scrap prices / send E-scrap / Tested CPU prices / send test CPUs). the last two of those options are what you're looking for.

I hope this helps in clarifying whatever misunderstanding happened.

I don't think I am mistake. there must be lost something when register(not me, the website system). I can't see anything in the "question". yes maybe I should call them.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 0
I understand I must fixed this field, but the problem is what should I fixed? I can't see anything. mostly that will apear some number or symbols, but they no.

I had change browser from IE to google chrome to brave, and can't see anything. I am 100% make sure there is something wrong with the website.

I understand I must fixed this field, but the problem is what should I fixed? I can't see anything. mostly that will apear some number or symbols, but they no.

I had change browser from IE to google chrome to brave, and can't see anything. I am 100% make sure there is something wrong with the website.
The answer to the question that it wants you to enter is

SSS

Also, in the "Full Name (Private)" section, put your full name, not 4737.04.

Back