small reliable uk refining co. wanted

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan1509

Hi all
I'm looking for a reliable refining co. In the uk to process mobile phone boards , motherboards , cpu's and rams that I have collected , nothing major about 100 kgs at a time , this is items I've collected myself trying to earn a small wage as looking desperately for work ( not claiming any sort of benefits ) but live in the south wales valleys and after applying for over 120 jobs in the last 6 weeks with no joy , just trying to keep myself busy , not sure this is the best idea but so use to being busy .
Thanks in advance
Nathan

Thanks Topher very kind of you.

Drop me a PM Nathan and let me know what you have. A lot of this stuff is better sold because of what's involved in refining it. In effect us mere mortals can only get a percentage of the metals whilst true refineries can get it all. Feel free to post it all up on here if you like and weigh up the benefits.

Jon

anachronism said:
.. us mere mortals can only get a percentage of the metals whilst true refineries can get it all. Feel free to post it all up on here if you like and weigh up the benefits.

Jon
:lol: :twisted:
Well, they may be able to "get it all", but us "mere mortals" will at least return the metal to the customer. :)

Back