HDD Boards, have 800KG in Hong Kong ready to sell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hestati

We have 800kg in HK right now, all HDD boards, all the same. Can ship to any country and take care of shipping from HK. The only thing is, we don't want to deal with your country customs, so CIF or FOB trade terms please. All will be legal, with commercial invoice and registered company, no shady business. Buyer can come inspect or hire independent inspector in HK (roughly 100 USD).

Think air cargo is roughly $2-3 per kilo to Europe or US. We can also do sea cargo if you're ready to wait.

Please PM me with your price and preferred terms.

Thanks!

Buyers beware!

Poster claims having cards in China but coming from Canada and the message is posted from Malaysia.

Göran

Ok, first of all, boards are in HK.

The fact that I'm from Canada, so what? I lived in over 10 countries.

Now if you knew a little bit more about the market, you wouldn't post comments like that.

In the last 2 weeks China really closed down on E waste. Our normal route was always buy in Malaysia and Thailand, ship to HK and then they somehow smuggle to China. We actually stopped this a year ago, after we signed with Europe and Japan, but some of our competitors were still shipping to HK.

These boards now stuck in HK and cannot be smuggled to China anymore. Therefore we bought them relatively cheap and now we have 3 choices: ship them back to Malaysia and then to Japan, ship directly to Europe and get paid low, sell to 3rd party.

I don't understand what catch there could be. You hire an independent inspector, he comes, looks at the boards, we load it on the truck in front of him and ship to your warehouse in HK from where you ship it to whatever country. You can come see the boards personally too in HK warehouse, pay and pick them up.

Please don't post profane comments if you don't know the reality

Being your first post since 2011 doesn't help you, trust wise.
And what is up with having two forum identities? Or do you have more than that?

Just looking out for our members, gold sometimes makes people do strange things.

Göran

jimdoc said:
Being your first post since 2011 doesn't help you, trust wise.
And what is up with having two forum identities? Or do you have more than that?

Ok, now THIS is a fair point. I apologize for any confusion.

I always use name hestati and same password when registering, but this time it was taken. I registered new name. I don' remember registering at this forum in 2011, but yes, it's true that I did. Anyway, yes, hestati and hestati86 are both mine, though I did not realize it. I logged in to hestati using my usual password... And yes, in 2011 I lived in Canada, now we live in Malaysia.

Anyways, the deal is real though. Please, as usual in this business, offer your CIF price for given quantity. Please do not PM with "what's your price". You give us the CIF price and we can see if we can make it. FOB or EXW also possible, just offer your price.

I always wander what happens with these deals........I'm sure we will never know or the boards may just still be sitting in a warehouse in Hong Kong

yeah, I had a guy come here from China once to buy a semi-truck load of telecom boards. Even back then, China was not allowing e-scrap into the country. His solution was to ship them to North Vietnam, and pay to send them into China from there. He said it cost him about a buck a pound to smuggle them in that way. He had a warehouse full of e-scrap in Dallas. I have never seen so much material in one place in my life. He paid in 100 dollar bills.

Back