I’m looking for someone with a large furnace to incinerate and melt my material down

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rougemillenial

Ever since I moved to a new county in jersey, I’ve had to store my concentrates at my grandmas and considering that at some point I want to bring a close to my old operation so I can be more of a commercial disassemble rather than having to think about that value just sitting there. BTW, I’m not asking for chemical refining. All I want is the material to be incinerated and melted into a block for convenience of storage so it can be assayed and or processed later down the road, preferably a cash based transaction, I need it to be relatively close on a country scale due to shipping restrictions. Any refiner living in the mid Atlantic or southern New England will be considered. Please comment below if you’re interested. If pictures of your equipment like furnace and mold are possible to show, that would be appreciated.

Palladium said:
Concentrates of what?
How much do you have?
Of my chemically processed ewaste as a great deal of the base metals and junk has already been removed. However it’s far from straight metal as a lot of stubborn organics and ceramics remain thus why I need someone with a large furnace.

Edit: for the quantity I have, I think it’s something on the order of 1000-1500 lbs in total although only 200 lbs worth are the concentrates while the rest is new material I’ve separated as much junk as I could mechanically. It’s a mix of SMD component like MLCC, SMD resistors, MLCI, as well as IC’s, transistors, BGA’s gold plated boards, and so on and so forth. Pretty much anything containing precious metals was chucked into one of three piles depending on how much plastic and junk there was compared to metal.

Back