MAIREC Edelmetallgesellschaft mbH

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niks neims

Hello everybody!

Does anyone have any experience with these guys:
MAIREC Edelmetallgesellschaft mbH, www.mairec.com
It is my understanding that they offer to mill and sample PCBs, payment based on the assayed sample, while someone else does the final refining of the material... So my company is seriously interested in sending them my boards for recycling...

Havn`t done any deals with them yet, so for now just looking for general information!

To seemingly cast dispersion on a company or give cause for caution without
a response seems unfair to niks neims. He simply asked for information and
your response indicates that you may have some that you wish to publically
withhold. That is your prerogative but a private response to the OP would
be a considerate thing to do as you have probably cause alarm due to the
type of public response that you left. Perhaps you have already done so.

Anyway, I don't have a good reason for this post except that it rubbed my
fur the wrong way. Please pardon the interruption. I will go back to minding
my own business. 8)

This post doesn't cast any dispersions at all unless you choose to read that kind of potential in such a few words. If you can read so much into "haha" then you're a better person than me, but that probably explains why there's so much unnecessary strife in the world.

There's nothing wrong with Mairec as a company. Actually I know them quite well. Whether it's right for Nik or not is another matter upon which he will have to make his own judgment.

anachronism said:
Actually I know them quite well
Riiight.....
anachronism said:
niks neims said:
anachronism said:
Haha. Just Haha.
Enjoy.
Care to elaborate?
Not particularly. 8)

So, just trolling for attention, as usual?

Don`t poison my legitimate thread no more with your useless toxic crap! I am done with you. They were right about you after all, you are more trouble than you`re worth, your recent "mandatory vacation" didn`t help your attitude one bit!

:/

P.S. Thank you for your post glorycloud, you are completely right, sadly anachronism doesn`t share your sense of forum ethics or even basic professional decency...

edit: Everyone=>They

Next time you speak to them ask for Sebastian Nik.

He flew over to see us last year to try and increase the amount of business we did with them which wasn't a lot because in essence we're competitors.

You're very mistaken if you think I'm just blowing hot air.

Now. Since you brought it up, and it's fair game, let's discuss what you just said. "Everyone" did not say I was more trouble than I was worth. You made your feelings pretty clear which is fine though, but don't confuse your feelings with facts.

niks neims said:
anachronism said:
Actually I know them quite well
Riiight.....
anachronism said:
niks neims said:
anachronism said:
Haha. Just Haha.
Enjoy.
Care to elaborate?
Not particularly. 8)

So, just trolling for attention, as usual?

Don`t poison my legitimate thread no more with your useless toxic crap! I am done with you. They were right about you after all, you are more trouble than you`re worth, your recent "mandatory vacation" didn`t help your attitude one bit!

:/

P.S. Thank you glorycloud, sadly anachronism doesn`t share your sense of forum ethics or even basic professional decency...

Professional decency? You slag me off personally and think I should still help you? What land of unicorns do you live in? I'd have got banned for making half the post you just made.

Mairec is a very good and fair company. I will soon be driving a 5t plate to them for processing. The process takes about 20 days. They estimate the goods visually and pay half in advance and the rest after processing.

Back