BUYING CIRCUIT BOARDS, PRICING ATTACHED

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpyscher

Hi Everyone,

I have attached our current purchase pricing for circuit boards and other items. All pricing is delivered to us in Kalamazoo, MI 49001. Payment is made within a couple days via bank ACH transfer right into your account! There are no minimums and we do accept USPS/FedEx packages in addition to full trucks. Feel free to post pictures of your boards on here for our grading. Thanks!

Attachments

• Updated Pricing 1.4.2019.xlsx
    70 KB · Views: 197
His pricing seems to be right in line with IRT. The only thing I don't like is the three day wait for payment. I have never understood this. You have my material, I have your check, everyone is happy.

silversaddle1 said:
His pricing seems to be right in line with IRT. The only thing I don't like is the three day wait for payment. I have never understood this. You have my material, I have your check, everyone is happy.

But a 2-3 day wait for ACH is pretty much the same as a check. Either way it's a promise to pay. Unless you are leaving with certified funds, you are still risking the possibility of getting screwed.

FWIW, I'm like you...I want my check. I want to be able to turn it in to pennies and play scrooge mcduck in my bathtub the next day if I so desire.

snoman701 said:
silversaddle1 said:

But a 2-3 day wait for ACH is pretty much the same as a check. Either way it's a promise to pay. Unless you are leaving with certified funds, you are still risking the possibility of getting screwed.

FWIW, I'm like you...I want my check. I want to be able to turn it in to pennies and play scrooge mcduck in my bathtub the next day if I so desire.

Amen. I like it even better when they pay out in cash. That is always good.

Hey guys--I apologize I was off for a few days. It takes time to process loads of circuit boards which is why payment can be delayed a few days. If your load is less than 10-20 gaylords of boards, then it would be paid out same-day. We process about 400 MT of circuit boards each month, so sometimes there are 5-6 accounts that have been received before your load arrives, for example. Feel free to shoot me a private message if you would like to go over any specific details. Thanks guys!

And yes--we are still in business :D

silversaddle1 said:

And for the record--IRT is a great company! We have explored doing some reciprocal business in 2018--they seem to be a solid company like ours.

Hello ! It is any possible way to work with you ? I'm from Romania.

I get about 5 tons of High Quality material every week...

You will run into serious trouble when trying to export e-scrap from EU without proper licences.

Back