Memory buy list?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silversaddle1 said:
Some sold as high as 260 a stick on ebay. Yeah, I know where I'd be listing them. Don't want the hassle? I'll sell them for you 50/50!

I'll refine your product for 50/50 you good with that? lol probably not.

anachronism said:
silversaddle1 said:
Some sold as high as 260 a stick on ebay. Yeah, I know where I'd be listing them. Don't want the hassle? I'll sell them for you 50/50!

I'll refine your product for 50/50 you good with that? lol probably not.

You kill me!!! :D :D :D

I am open to offers to buy, then you can flip them. For the right price I will throw in other parts as a bonus. I have an Ebay seller right near me that I have bought a bunch of stuff from. I think he takes 40%.

I posted them on Craigslist, just for the hell of it, and got this response within thirty minutes from John Allen;

"Still available for sale?"

I answered Yes.

Then he responded;
" I'm glad you still have it and i was hoping if you can accommodate a check payment, i will wait till check clears from your bank before pick up,kindly provide your full name,address and phone number so that i can overnight the payment to you."

I answered No thanks, I'll pass.

I expect to hear from a few more people from Uganda wanting my memory from Craigslist.

Jim,

I contacted Craig regarding another shipment of memory to him and I asked him if he ever got in contact with you regarding your server memory and this is what he said.

"We are pretty stocked up on that memory that he had and yes, the price he was looking for was a bit high. It wasn’t really a deal for us."

I had mentioned that I had no idea what your expectations were for price and that I thought the ebay price was a bit steep.

Looks like you might have to go the Ebay route afterall, unfortunately.

Dennis

denim said:
Jim,

I contacted Craig regarding another shipment of memory to him and I asked him if he ever got in contact with you regarding your server memory and this is what he said.

"We are pretty stocked up on that memory that he had and yes, the price he was looking for was a bit high. It wasn’t really a deal for us."

I had mentioned that I had no idea what your expectations were for price and that I thought the ebay price was a bit steep.

Looks like you might have to go the Ebay route afterall, unfortunately.

Dennis

I didn't give him a price or any idea of what I wanted for it. I asked him what they would pay and he said he would get back to me with a price and never did. He won't be getting them anyway now. Next week I will be picking up the rest and see what I get. Then I will figure out what I am going to do with it.

Jim

Yeah, I don't know where he got the idea of your price. At any rate, he won't be getting any more referrals from me. I hope you do well with what you end up getting from the rest.

Dennis

I got $500 for the memory in the riser card, and sold a few power supplies for $240.
I think that was fair and the guy is very close by.
Still have the system backplane and some other parts that I will see if he is interested in next time.

Back