Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuchugold said:
Thanks Jim. What is the "current price range" for a Mosin-PU originally matched?. When I was young my "mentor", one of a few real friends I ever had, had one. He gave it to me in practice, and took my GI issue. Of course he could shoot better with the GI than I with the real deal. So, I want to get a good one now in my golden years, as a tribute to my friend. Wow, a 55 year old man can cry... :cry:

Probably over $1000 now, unless you get lucky. All the Mosins have jumped in price over the last few years. I wish I had bought an m-39 when there were a bunch of nice ones available cheap.

Check the Mosin Crate regularly, or sign up for his updates. He gets new stuff all the time, you never know what he will find; https://www.themosincrate.com/

jimdoc said:
cuchugold said:
Thanks Jim. What is the "current price range" for a Mosin-PU originally matched?. When I was young my "mentor", one of a few real friends I ever had, had one. He gave it to me in practice, and took my GI issue. Of course he could shoot better with the GI than I with the real deal. So, I want to get a good one now in my golden years, as a tribute to my friend. Wow, a 55 year old man can cry... :cry:

Probably over $1000 now, unless you get lucky. All the Mosins have jumped in price over the last few years. I wish I had bought an m-39 when there were a bunch of nice ones available cheap.

Check the Mosin Crate regularly, or sign up for his updates. He gets new stuff all the time, you never know what he will find; https://www.themosincrate.com/
Thanks Jim. I guess finally the general public started to recognize the magnificence of the Mosins.

Does it work even for non us registered people? I mean can I somehow help you to get bigger chance to get any of what they give away Jim?

patnor1011 said:
Does it work even for non us registered people? I mean can I somehow help you to get bigger chance to get any of what they give away Jim?

I doubt it, as there would be no way they would be able to send it to you if you won.
Thanks for the thought. I have very low hopes of winning one of these, but it would be a nice surprise.

Jim

jimdoc said:

I remember the good ole days when you could go into a Woolworth's and they had all kinds of old but working WWII guns in a barrel. Take your pick $20 each, M1's, and so on. Everyone would walk right by them like they were nothing. Now what do you have to pay for one? :shock:

Back