Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Heres the place to chat about everything else.
jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » March 2nd, 2018, 3:15 pm

Another M-14 Giveaway;

https://wn.nr/knqhgY

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » March 19th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Win a WWII Walther PP handgun!
From The MosinCrate.com


https://wn.nr/J9rJg3

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » March 25th, 2018, 11:53 am


jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 3rd, 2018, 4:35 pm

Win A Zenith Z-5RS w/ Pistolman Package

https://wn.nr/ELzhgQ

UncleBenBen
Active Member
Posts: 668
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 10:19 am
Country of Origin: USA
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by UncleBenBen » April 4th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Wow, just sent a whopping 900 points to you on this one, Jim!
It seems to me, that life is nothing but a big Lego set, and all it takes is the right order of parts, to make something work one way or another-- "Topher"

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 4th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Thanks, and good luck. I want to see someone from the forum win one of these.

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 17th, 2018, 3:40 pm

Another one;

Win A POF AR-10 In Burnt Bronze


https://wn.nr/Zf4Mwh

User avatar
cuchugold
Active Member
Posts: 221
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 6:37 am
Country of Origin: Bananistan

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by cuchugold » April 25th, 2018, 6:19 am

Hi Jim. You seem to be the go-to man for firearms. I'm interested in purchasing a premium sniper (selected from production) Mosin-Nagant in the USA, preferably with the original PU scope. The wooden stock condition is not important, as I plan to change it with a polymer stock. If you have any places to phone or source, please let me know. Anyone else that wishes to chime in, please do. Cheers.
"Life gets better when we can make life easier for others - do something nice for someone today". KA.
"The difference between a dream & reality is, a good plan!...and execution thereof." PhilD & HAuCl4
"It is always impossible, till it is done".
"Is the juice worth the squeeze?".

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 25th, 2018, 12:53 pm

cuchugold wrote:Hi Jim. You seem to be the go-to man for firearms. I'm interested in purchasing a premium sniper (selected from production) Mosin-Nagant in the USA, preferably with the original PU scope. The wooden stock condition is not important, as I plan to change it with a polymer stock. If you have any places to phone or source, please let me know. Anyone else that wishes to chime in, please do. Cheers.
I would say watch Gunbroker for a nice one. Or maybe on Armslist for a local one. There are a lot of fakes out there.

I do have an Archangel stock on one of my Mosins, they are nice.

Jim

User avatar
cuchugold
Active Member
Posts: 221
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 6:37 am
Country of Origin: Bananistan

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by cuchugold » April 25th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Thanks Jim. What is the "current price range" for a Mosin-PU originally matched?. When I was young my "mentor", one of a few real friends I ever had, had one. He gave it to me in practice, and took my GI issue. Of course he could shoot better with the GI than I with the real deal. So, I want to get a good one now in my golden years, as a tribute to my friend. Wow, a 55 year old man can cry... :cry:
"Life gets better when we can make life easier for others - do something nice for someone today". KA.
"The difference between a dream & reality is, a good plan!...and execution thereof." PhilD & HAuCl4
"It is always impossible, till it is done".
"Is the juice worth the squeeze?".

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 25th, 2018, 1:32 pm

cuchugold wrote:Thanks Jim. What is the "current price range" for a Mosin-PU originally matched?. When I was young my "mentor", one of a few real friends I ever had, had one. He gave it to me in practice, and took my GI issue. Of course he could shoot better with the GI than I with the real deal. So, I want to get a good one now in my golden years, as a tribute to my friend. Wow, a 55 year old man can cry... :cry:
Probably over $1000 now, unless you get lucky. All the Mosins have jumped in price over the last few years. I wish I had bought an m-39 when there were a bunch of nice ones available cheap.

Check the Mosin Crate regularly, or sign up for his updates. He gets new stuff all the time, you never know what he will find; https://www.themosincrate.com/

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » April 25th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Win A Golden Tiger Stripe Desert Eagle

https://wn.nr/gfmP2t

User avatar
cuchugold
Active Member
Posts: 221
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 6:37 am
Country of Origin: Bananistan

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by cuchugold » April 26th, 2018, 6:12 am

jimdoc wrote:
cuchugold wrote:Thanks Jim. What is the "current price range" for a Mosin-PU originally matched?. When I was young my "mentor", one of a few real friends I ever had, had one. He gave it to me in practice, and took my GI issue. Of course he could shoot better with the GI than I with the real deal. So, I want to get a good one now in my golden years, as a tribute to my friend. Wow, a 55 year old man can cry... :cry:
Probably over $1000 now, unless you get lucky. All the Mosins have jumped in price over the last few years. I wish I had bought an m-39 when there were a bunch of nice ones available cheap.

Check the Mosin Crate regularly, or sign up for his updates. He gets new stuff all the time, you never know what he will find; https://www.themosincrate.com/
Thanks Jim. I guess finally the general public started to recognize the magnificence of the Mosins.
"Life gets better when we can make life easier for others - do something nice for someone today". KA.
"The difference between a dream & reality is, a good plan!...and execution thereof." PhilD & HAuCl4
"It is always impossible, till it is done".
"Is the juice worth the squeeze?".

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » May 3rd, 2018, 5:00 pm

Win A JRA M14 & M72B1

https://wn.nr/qdCDTr

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » May 11th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Another one;
Win The FDE Beast: A FN SCAR 17S .308

https://wn.nr/NCLEHt

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » June 6th, 2018, 4:16 pm

NEW CONTEST: Win A MasterPiece Chassis Rifle in .308 WIN

https://wn.nr/pdQL37

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » June 14th, 2018, 9:25 pm

[NEW CONTEST] Win A Steyr Space Gat


https://wn.nr/dCffGc

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » June 26th, 2018, 8:02 pm

New Contest - Win An American Flag Themed AR-15


https://wn.nr/2H8sUh

User avatar
patnor1011
Active Member
Posts: 4018
Joined: May 22nd, 2008, 9:14 am
Location: limerick

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by patnor1011 » July 1st, 2018, 4:31 pm

Does it work even for non us registered people? I mean can I somehow help you to get bigger chance to get any of what they give away Jim?
What you see isn't all there is. And what you assume, hardly ever is.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Gold inside chips (black, flatpacks - not CPU) - http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3 ... 52&t=11827

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » July 1st, 2018, 5:04 pm

patnor1011 wrote:Does it work even for non us registered people? I mean can I somehow help you to get bigger chance to get any of what they give away Jim?

I doubt it, as there would be no way they would be able to send it to you if you won.
Thanks for the thought. I have very low hopes of winning one of these, but it would be a nice surprise.

Jim

rickbb
Active Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 8:59 pm
Country of Origin: USA
Location: Central NC

Re: Classic Firearms Rock-Ola M-14 Giveaway

Post by rickbb » July 9th, 2018, 1:49 pm

jimdoc wrote: Probably over $1000 now, unless you get lucky. All the Mosins have jumped in price over the last few years. I wish I had bought an m-39 when there were a bunch of nice ones available cheap.
I remember the good ole days when you could go into a Woolworth's and they had all kinds of old but working WWII guns in a barrel. Take your pick $20 each, M1's, and so on. Everyone would walk right by them like they were nothing. Now what do you have to pay for one? :shock:

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Win a SCAR 16S Gun Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » July 17th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Win a SCAR 16S Gun Giveaway

https://wn.nr/rQ9vEx

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Win The Ultimate CZ Scorpion

Post by jimdoc » July 31st, 2018, 5:18 pm

Win The Ultimate CZ Scorpion


https://wn.nr/JzpF4b

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Win A BM-59 Rifle in .308 Giveaway

Post by jimdoc » August 8th, 2018, 4:20 pm

Win A BM-59 Rifle in .308 Giveaway

https://wn.nr/ZZHN55

jimdoc
Active Member
Posts: 4583
Joined: March 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm
Location: Philadelphia

The Big One - Win A Barrett 18073 M82-A1 .50 BMG Rifle w/ Scope Package

Post by jimdoc » October 12th, 2018, 5:16 pm

The Big One - Win A Barrett 18073 M82-A1 .50 BMG Rifle w/ Scope Package

https://wn.nr/vBjd5n

Post Reply