Alchemy and The Big Con

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldsilverpro

In Remembrance
Moderator Emeritus
I found this post of Ralph's very interesting.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=389

What Ralph is speaking of is Alchemy. He may or not realize this. For later on, in this post, please notice the keywords in Ralph's post: reproductive; parental; synthetic precious metals; transmutation.

ALCHEMY. Much of the chemicals, refining processes, and equipment that we use today were developed by the Alchemists. Alchemy is probably millenniums old and has it's roots in ancient Egypt and Sumer. Some even say Atlantis. It peaked in Europe in the 15th and 16th centuries. Most of the alchemical information has been passed down, but in code, so that the profane (you and I) can't understand it.

Alchemy is a huge series (maybe 1000's - a lifetime full) of laborious chemical (hydrometallurgy) and heat (pyrometallurgy) experiments designed to produce the Philosopher's Stone (the Celestial Ruby), a substance that will, among other things, provide eternal life when ingested. Also, it's reaction with base metals will transmute them to gold. Some say that the true purpose of alchemy is to transmute the person, during his quest.

The formulas for achieving this have been passed down through through the ages. There are basically 7 chemical stages to progress through, each of which is distinguished by it's unique color and characteristics. However, the information is in codes and symbols and, some of the intermediate of the intermediate chemical stages are dangerous. And, like all spiritual endeavors, there are many false paths, which are supported by traditions and designed to waste one's life.

Alchemy is a spiritual thing. Birth, Death, and Resurrection is a common theme. Transmutation is spiritual. There is much paganism in alchemy's roots. There are many Pantheists in Alchemy - everything is God; everything is alive.

Modern Day Alchemy. It's alive and well. There are millions of believers. Just Google it. There are many charlatans out there, also. In earlier centuries, alchemists were sponsored by nobility and fake alchemists or alchemical con men were executed.

One of today's alchemists is David Hudson. He seems to make a living off of his invention of "white gold". He uses all the alchemical keywords in his writings. White Gold is a white powder that is said, by some, to be the Philosophers Stone or it's precursor. Mr Hudson can sell you the powder or show you how to make it. He can probably sell you what you need. He even has a patent.

My Association with Alchemy. This requires a story. Please realize the sameness in the practice of alchemy and gold refining. The same chemicals and metals. The same equipment. The wild color changes and the birth and resurrection of gold.

For me, the chemistry of the alchemical transitions was like falling off a log, due to my refining experience. As you'll see, I was an alchemist for two years. I always bought the chemistry part. Being Christian, I never bought the spiritual part. I sort of buy the transmutation part. My teacher always said that transmutation was a door that you could break down (nuclear bomb) or open with a key (cold fusion). I believe that.

In 1983, I moved into a 15,000-20,000 sq.ft. warehouse owned by an alchemist. I lived in a nice pickup camper sitting in a building. There was also a big lot. On the property, there was every necessary piece of equipment needed to set up a full fledged mining operation - probably 300,000 pounds total weight of equipment. There were grizzlies, Humphrey Spirals, flotation cells, separating tables, and three completely stocked metallurgical labs. There were 3, never used, tilt furnaces whose crucible diameters were about 30". There were many 100's of drums containing rich ores. There was a hidden library with about 1500 volumes, ranging all the way from 1400 AD alchemy manuscripts to mining classics and ancient esoteric literature. There were big alchemical/pagan symbols on the walls that I ignored. His goal was to start a community where the gold was made, all power was generated, everything was free, and paganism was taught.

Every morning, right before dawn, my teacher would get up and spend the next two hours tending to his "garden." This consisted of about 200 little 2" porcelain one-pat butter dishes, set on shelves. They were shaped like miniature gold pans. Every day he would look at every one through a 100 power microscope and note the changes. He would add things to these and make up new ones. The goal was to make gold. Later in the day, I would look through them. I also had ones that I was working with. I truly saw some wonderous things happen. I saw those perfect black balls that you can pan off black sand, turn gold overnight. Starting with antimony, Willard Water, and a little vinegar, I saw gold appear and grow. It grew identical to fern shape and it grew larger each day. The problem with all this is that we could never seem to gear up. We never made stuff that was large enough to pick out with our fingers.

For two years, I did nothing but read, experiment, deal with prospectors and get gold out of our "cache." This was about 1000 (no lie), or more, 5 gallon buckets containing gold bearing sludges and residues. Some ran as high as 6 to 8 ounces, per bucket. My teacher was a very astute alchemist but a very poor refiner (or, a very smart one). Once, for a 10 year period, he did, as a refining job for a huge company, 15 tons of gold coated ceramic waste each month. Cyanide stripping was used. Being a poor (or wise) refiner, about 30% of the gold ended up in the buckets. When it was time to pay bills, I found a good bucket. Each bucket was different and required a different refining cycle. Fun Days!

THE BIG CON

All of this leads up to the Con. The Con is very old and is worked mainly worked on the wealthy. I have also seen investment packages made up of small investors. The Germans even had a name for this con, although I can't remember it.

The Con involves finding investors for the transmutation of base metals or chemicals into gold, through the use of a special secret process. When it's time to show the goods, there is sleight of hand and there are "processes that cannot be shown" or " processes that are too dangerous to witness." The key phrase in this con is, "The gold and other PM's contained in this material are not assayable by conventional methods." The PM's are supposedly in an immature form and must be prompted along. I've seen it on a large scale twice. First, a guy that had invested his life savings into a process that got gold and silver out of well water in Arizona. I assayed the water for him about 5 different ways. When nothing showed, he didn't believe me because he was conditioned that traditional assay methods wouldn't work. The other time is pretty well covered in this post I put on 49ermike several years ago. This is almost exactly how it went down.

"I hope you haven't put ANY money into this. This is an ages old big-money con, which I think started in Germany. The Germans even have a special name for it, which I can't remember. Here is one the many possible ways it is promoted.

THE PITCH ---"In nature, a brand new chemistry of metals has been discovered. Dr. A has been working on it, in secret, all of his life. He found that such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium exist, in many naturally occurring materials (ores, etc.), in an immature form. This baby gold can't be assayed by conventional means, but, after 42 years of research, Dr. A has perfected a fluxing process which matures it to the regular visible gold (or platinum, etc.) form. The process is very expensive - the flux mixture itself contains 27 ingredients, some of which are regular precious metals - like begats like. Only Dr. A knows the formula. His partner, Dr. B, was murdered last year by the CIA. The governments are very concerned about us dumping a lot of gold on the market - it would ruin the world economy. That's why we closely restrict our number of investors and require secrecy. It must never become public - we would all be killed. See this ore? A conventional assay reports only .03 tr ozs per ton. Through special processing and fluxing techniques, Dr. A has proven it to contain 29% gold, 41% platinum, and 4% rhodium, in conversion from it's immature form innate in many common materials. I know it's hard to believe, but we have extensive documentation proving it. With only a few drums of material, we all will be wealthy. Come over tomorrow and we'll show you how it works. Some of the steps are confidential, of course, but when you actually see the gold that is produced, you'll know that it works. Blah, blah, blah"

Certain types of people really get sucked into this. Many still believe it after losing all their money. Every once in a while, you will read in the paper of someone losing millions in this same scam. It can be very enticing.

In recent years, a new version of the con has cropped up. If you type - monoatomic gold - in a search engine, you will see words like ORMUS, or WHITE GOLD. You will also find the "white gold" inventor's name, David Hudson. If you dig, you'll find the same keywords - immature gold, incomplete gold, can't be assayed, monoatomic, etc. Many of Hudson's followers believe that this material is the Philosopher's Stone (or, an intermediate in the process), the material that will give eternal life and change base metals to gold. The solutions are sold on the internet. People drink them. Information is sold also, I think."

Well, Ralph, that’s the way I see your post. Who nows, though, maybe he found the key. Right. I've got this bridge.......

Chris

All the hocus pocus doesn't sway my belief in the laws of thermodynamics.

First Law
wiki said:
First Law states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; rather, the amount of energy lost in a steady state process cannot be greater than the amount of energy gained.

Simply put you can't get something for nothing when it comes to atoms. The changes in mass required to perform any of the previously stated 'tricks' would take much more energy than you can generate at home. The magnitudes of energy required to increase the mass of even a single atom of 'immature' gold only exist in atom smashers and at the cores of stars.

You can read more by clicking here.

Search the article for the word gold.

Enjoy,

Steve

yeah, if only rearranging the subatomic structure of an element was achievable in a household environment.. of course, then again, there wouldn't be such a thing as "precious" metals..

I like Steve's reference to the laws of thermodynamics, but I'd also like to refer to the laws of "supply and demand".. if gold was easy to come by or make, it wouldn't be worth a bucket of manure and there certainly wouldn't be online forums about how to refine it.. ;) :D

If what they say works, there is is no loss or gain of energy. In an A Bomb, the fission parts weighed less that the uranium did at the start. The loss of weight was released as energy. In an H Bomb, the resulting helium atom weighed less that the two hydrogen atoms it was made from. Thus, energy was released. Both were transmutation processes. When uranium gives off radioactive decay, it converts to lead after several intermediate steps and several billion years of time. The radiation is the energy released.

I never said that I believed in alchemy. I believe in the possibility of using chemistry, particularly electrochemistry and pyrometallurgy, to transmute elements. Probably, the only ones to ever be successful are the Illuminati.

You still need massive energy to kick start the reaction and precise energy control (resonance) to sustain the chain reaction. Nuclei don't spontaneously split or fuse without good cause and only for a brief time unless immediately stablized. The energy to activate the split or fuse reaction is very high. Not mention your talking Helium (2 protons) (edit:) formed from two Hydrogen ( 1 proton ), which is much 'easier' to activate than knocking Mercury (80 protons) down 1 proton to Gold (79 protons). Because Gold's larger core 'protects' the protons in the core very well from passing particles. Mercury (80 protons) is the closest element to Gold in the chart for decay purposes. You may be able to knock the atom of Uranium or Mercury around enough to make the single atom of Gold exist for a brief time, but creating a stable resultant atom is even more tricky. You must exactly control the bombardment energy in order to affect the controlled fission. Not within man's reach to date on an industrial scale for production purposes. Besides in your example of the 'A Bomb' everything near the reaction is destroyed, consumed, or scattered!!! Your Gold would be all over hell's creation if you actually made it happen. Suffice it to say, it can be done in the petry dish, but not to a degree which brings it home to mom and pop... unless of course you live in the core of a super dense star.

Steve

... or you could just open the gateway and hunt down some state alchemists

lazersteve said:
Your Gold would be all over hell's creation if you actually made it happen.

*laughing me arse off*

I see goldsilver's point.. in higher theoretical terms, yes.. I do believe it could be done. but the effort it would take to make it happen.. it'd be about as useful as t*ts on a bull.. :wink: :lol:

goldsilverpro said:
In an H Bomb, the resulting helium atom weighed less that the two hydrogen atoms it was made from.

A prime example of a fusion reaction, not fission.

Fusion = bring together

Fission = split apart

Lot's of controlled energy either way.

Steve

well its controlled until the technician spills coffee on the control panel

but currently we cant get energy out of a controlled fusion reaction you only end up losing it (you do get energy but its less than what you put in)

Controlled in order to start the reaction, uncontrolled after it starts.

- - - - -
isnt it supposed to be easier to split a large atom than a small one? especially fissile material

whereas its easier to fuse a small atom into a larger atom

<<<<<<Dam i must have missed this one. who started this anyway :shock:

I love to hear you gentlemen debate. Hell i even learn some things.
I find these things and I figure WTH. It get's everyone taking. lol

Ralph

Chris--I chased down the highschool science fair demo details some time back. It did happen. There were 2 pictures in the newspaper. The recipe the young lady used was the first one if I recall right. It has been a while since I investigated this. The ignition reaction was performed in a 3# coffee can. Reminds me of the ad, so simple a caveman can do it. :shock: Mike

Mike;

What exactly happened? Can you outline the experiment and the results?

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back