It also comes with the detection liquids.
I followed the instructions that came with the kit and this is what happened - It was my attempt to dissolve the 22k plating from 50 gold replica stamps.
1. I measured out 2oz of Sub Zero (in it's pellet form) and added it to 1 cup of Muriatic acid.
There didn't seem to be much of a reaction as the Sub Zero remained in pellet form.
2. I added the stamps and the gold began to dissolve though there was little fizzing.
Three hours later, the gold was off of all the stamps and the solution was a yellowish-gold color - not green.
3. I added pellets of urea to the filtered solution and the fizzing was minimal, but present. I kept adding urea
until it seemed to stop fizzing.
4. Next, I added a dash of Storm precipitant - it fizzed and produced the expected odor.
5. I let the solution settle over night but it is still very yellowish-gold in color and the "mud" at the bottom appears
white, not brown.
If there are other steps that I didn't do, please help - I just followed the directions exactly.
I would also like to point out that I have called Shor Intl. many times and have left a few messages.
No one has called back. I finally got someone and he told me to call back in ten minutes, so I did and
he didn't answer. I think I will not be using them again.