Membership Programs now available!

If you woke up this morning with a terrific idea...
Yggdrasil
Country of Origin: Norway

Re: Membership Programs now available!

Post by Yggdrasil » March 16th, 2019, 2:22 pm

Hi Idaho.
You did not say how much ads you get.
I have one ad sitting on the top of each page, not like before, but still one ad.
It don't bother me much, since it is sitting silently on the top doing nothing.
I have viewed it as an extra income to the forum.

Example here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Regards PoA

My Primary language are not English so language errors may occur, please do correct me whenever needed :-)

IdahoMole
Country of Origin: USA

Post by IdahoMole » March 20th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Dave,
I get the same ad on the top of the page regardless of what device I am on but don't worry about it, I am over it.
I paid because I wanted to support the forum, nothing is free, and I was excited about the raffles. The raffles didn't last very long and the ads came back after the last forum crash so then there is no point in a membership anymore.
If I have to see an ad or two in order to support the forum I really don't mind, nothing is free. 8)

devala
Country of Origin: USA

Post by devala » August 20th, 2019, 3:46 am

Over the years this forum has been an invaluable resource for us. There's a wealth of information here that's simply not available anywhere else, and the members generously share their knowledge and expertise. Whenever a question or problem arises, the answer is always right here. The price of membership - even Gold Level - is nothing compared with what one gains by spending even a little time on this forum. Many thanks! --Dev