small reliable uk refining co. wanted

This category is for Precious Metals related Refiners, Scrap Buyers, Scrap Processors, Assayers, etc. It is the only place on the forum where these companies or individuals can pitch their commercial services. Warning: If this is done in any other forum category, it will be considered spam and will be deleted.
nathan1509
Country of Origin: uk

small reliable uk refining co. wanted

Post by nathan1509 » May 9th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Hi all
I'm looking for a reliable refining co. In the uk to process mobile phone boards , motherboards , cpu's and rams that I have collected , nothing major about 100 kgs at a time , this is items I've collected myself trying to earn a small wage as looking desperately for work ( not claiming any sort of benefits ) but live in the south wales valleys and after applying for over 120 jobs in the last 6 weeks with no joy , just trying to keep myself busy , not sure this is the best idea but so use to being busy .
Thanks in advance
Nathan

Topher_osAUrus
Country of Origin: Usa

Re: small reliable uk refining co. wanted

Post by Topher_osAUrus » May 9th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Anachronism is your guy, I believe

anachronism
Country of Origin: England

Post by anachronism » May 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Thanks Topher very kind of you.

Drop me a PM Nathan and let me know what you have. A lot of this stuff is better sold because of what's involved in refining it. In effect us mere mortals can only get a percentage of the metals whilst true refineries can get it all. Feel free to post it all up on here if you like and weigh up the benefits.

Jon
"The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Topher_osAUrus
Country of Origin: Usa

Post by Topher_osAUrus » May 9th, 2017, 6:54 pm

anachronism wrote:.. us mere mortals can only get a percentage of the metals whilst true refineries can get it all. Feel free to post it all up on here if you like and weigh up the benefits.

Jon
:lol: :twisted:
Well, they may be able to "get it all", but us "mere mortals" will at least return the metal to the customer. :)