Electronic Scrap Buyer in UK/Ireland Green Flame Reycling

This category is for Precious Metals related Refiners, Scrap Buyers, Scrap Processors, Assayers, etc. It is the only place on the forum where these companies or individuals can pitch their commercial services. Warning: If this is done in any other forum category, it will be considered spam and will be deleted.
Jay1995Gold
Country of Origin: Ireland

Electronic Scrap Buyer in UK/Ireland Green Flame Reycling

Post by Jay1995Gold » July 3rd, 2017, 8:36 am

Hi All,

We are currently looking for all types of electronic scrap, we are based both in the UK and Ireland. Our website is http://www.greenflamerecycling.com, where you will find our current price list. Any items that are not shown here, please contact me.

We also buy RAM at above the scrap price, if it is physically undamaged. We can either prepay for material via PayPal or transfer the money over once the material is delivered and checked.

We have no minimum quantity!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

g_axelsson

Re: Electronic Scrap Buyer in UK/Ireland Green Flame Reycling

Post by g_axelsson » July 4th, 2017, 2:12 am

What is the logic behind paying less per kilo for larger lots? If I was a seller I would just sell you more smaller lots instead of a few larger lots.

In fact that is what one of the scrap dealers in my town is doing and I have never understood why, I just take care to never sell lots of more than 100 euro because then I have to pay a special fee of 10 euro. I never understood why they had that policy, I just took my business to another dealer who doesn't mind me bringing in larger lots. :mrgreen:

Göran
Visit the GoldRefiningWiki, an online refining encyclopedia.
It also contains an online version of the book "Refining Precious Metal Wastes" by Hoke.

kernels
Country of Origin: New Zealand

Post by kernels » July 4th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Yep, I wondered about the same thing, maybe it is some kind of handling issue? Either man or machine lifting issue ?

Either way, not sure what prices in the EU are doing, but those prices look amazing to me, around twice what I get from any of the E-waste buyers around here.

Jay1995Gold

Post by Jay1995Gold » July 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Hi,

All I can say is thank you for pointing that out to me, it is not supposed to be like that at all. I have now fixed everything and I am now offering a higher price for larger lots.

I always got confused with them greater than, less than symbols!

Thanks again and if anybody has any further questions don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks,

Jason

Jay1995Gold

Post by Jay1995Gold » September 8th, 2017, 8:19 am

Hi All,

For anyone that is interested, I have updated our current price list. It can be found at http://www.greenflamerecycling.com/purchase-price-1/. Some new categories have been added as well as some price increases, on RAM in particular.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Jason