BUYING CIRCUIT BOARDS, PRICING ATTACHED

This category is for Precious Metals related Refiners, Scrap Buyers, Scrap Processors, Assayers, etc. It is the only place on the forum where these companies or individuals can pitch their commercial services. Warning: If this is done in any other forum category, it will be considered spam and will be deleted.
cpyscher
Country of Origin: United States

BUYING CIRCUIT BOARDS, PRICING ATTACHED

Post by cpyscher » January 10th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have attached our current purchase pricing for circuit boards and other items. All pricing is delivered to us in Kalamazoo, MI 49001. Payment is made within a couple days via bank ACH transfer right into your account! There are no minimums and we do accept USPS/FedEx packages in addition to full trucks. Feel free to post pictures of your boards on here for our grading. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silversaddle1

Re: BUYING CIRCUIT BOARDS, PRICING ATTACHED

Post by silversaddle1 » January 10th, 2019, 8:59 pm

His pricing seems to be right in line with IRT. The only thing I don't like is the three day wait for payment. I have never understood this. You have my material, I have your check, everyone is happy.

Smack
Country of Origin: usa

Post by Smack » January 11th, 2019, 2:38 am

Hey Cory, I was wondering if you were still in this business.
Be the person your pet thinks you are.

snoman701
Country of Origin: USA

Post by snoman701 » January 11th, 2019, 8:02 am

silversaddle1 wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 8:59 pm
His pricing seems to be right in line with IRT. The only thing I don't like is the three day wait for payment. I have never understood this. You have my material, I have your check, everyone is happy.
But a 2-3 day wait for ACH is pretty much the same as a check. Either way it's a promise to pay. Unless you are leaving with certified funds, you are still risking the possibility of getting screwed.

FWIW, I'm like you...I want my check. I want to be able to turn it in to pennies and play scrooge mcduck in my bathtub the next day if I so desire.

silversaddle1

Post by silversaddle1 » January 11th, 2019, 8:11 am

snoman701 wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 8:02 am
silversaddle1 wrote:
But a 2-3 day wait for ACH is pretty much the same as a check. Either way it's a promise to pay. Unless you are leaving with certified funds, you are still risking the possibility of getting screwed.

FWIW, I'm like you...I want my check. I want to be able to turn it in to pennies and play scrooge mcduck in my bathtub the next day if I so desire.
Amen. I like it even better when they pay out in cash. That is always good.

cpyscher

Post by cpyscher » January 16th, 2019, 7:54 am

Hey guys--I apologize I was off for a few days. It takes time to process loads of circuit boards which is why payment can be delayed a few days. If your load is less than 10-20 gaylords of boards, then it would be paid out same-day. We process about 400 MT of circuit boards each month, so sometimes there are 5-6 accounts that have been received before your load arrives, for example. Feel free to shoot me a private message if you would like to go over any specific details. Thanks guys!

And yes--we are still in business :D

cpyscher

Post by cpyscher » January 16th, 2019, 7:57 am

silversaddle1 wrote:
And for the record--IRT is a great company! We have explored doing some reciprocal business in 2018--they seem to be a solid company like ours.

razvanflorin
Country of Origin: Moldova

Post by razvanflorin » January 24th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Hello ! It is any possible way to work with you ? I'm from Romania.

I get about 5 tons of High Quality material every week...
Alone we can do so little; togheter we can do so much. :!:

cpyscher

Post by cpyscher » January 28th, 2019, 12:50 pm

Yes absolutely. Please send me a private message so we can go over shipping terms.

Dr.xyz
Country of Origin: Finland

Post by Dr.xyz » January 28th, 2019, 3:15 pm

You will run into serious trouble when trying to export e-scrap from EU without proper licences.

razvanflorin
Country of Origin: Moldova

Post by razvanflorin » January 29th, 2019, 12:20 pm

Dr.xyz wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 3:15 pm
You will run into serious trouble when trying to export e-scrap from EU without proper licences.
i have a company.
Alone we can do so little; togheter we can do so much. :!: