PM Workshop anouncement

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awsome!; Are you the one that pulled this event together or is it going on for quite some time now?

Sorry for the (very) late reply!
I was very busy these days. Yes I am the one who organized it, It is my neighbor town and visitors are coming from all over Europe. The purpose is to exchange ideas and make contacts with other refiners for business and simply friendship. Since many of my readers dont know english I will translate and explain the procedures of recovery and refining that I have mostly learned them here through GRF. We will display all kinds of E-scrap and material that can be processed, tools, cells and more.
It is a very nice setting at the ancient border of the roman empire with lots of history, castles and nature in a very peaceful enviroment. Only a few seats are still available, whoever thinks of participating should contact me fast through the link in the posting (please not via PM, since I am very busy in these days and can not ensure to check my PMs regulary)

Marcel

Back