Pcb scrap for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micah74

I have tons (literally) of pcb scrap to sell. I don't know where to sell it. Can anyone help? Portland or area

I have removed the battery the HDD and steel shield over the HDD as well as the heat sink. Otherwise boards are as in photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
Boardsort.com
Cashforcomputerscrap.com

Are 2 places that come highly recommended by members on this site. I use cashforcomputerscrap, can't say enough nice things about them.

Of course with tonnage you will have some shipping to deal with. Maybe other members know of some place more local to you.

Take the plate off the underside of the lower board and the HDD from the top side and you'll get a far better rate per Kg

If you have tonnes of this stuff then you'll get a fair deal AND you will be able to negotiate shipping costs with your buyer as part of the deal.

The lower board isn't low grade it's actually fairly reasonable.

All very helpful! I will look at the websites listed and let you know what I find. I have removed the steel plates on all boards in order to increase that value. Thanks!

Back