Rare Resource Recovery LLC, Florida Seeking working partner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00P0P_koHXCYo4mF5_600x450.jpg
Rare Resource Recovery LLC, A Start-up Resource recovery, Electronics Recycling & Asset management company seeks an Active business partner to assist in planning and implementing Start-up operations. We are looking for someone who is financially, physically & mentally capable of helping in all areas of the start-up phase of A business. We need someone Handy and inventive to help design, Plan, Build & maintain custom equipment for processing, Someone with some Engineering, Machining,Manufacturing or mechanical skills. This is your opportunity to get involved in a business that services the environment & future generations by Recycling the emerging wave of electronic waste that is growing daily. 49 Million metric tons globally in 2012 !! As of 2016 only about 28% gets recycled, That means 82% of that waste needs to be recycled but instead is land filled or worse.
We have purchased over $30,000 Worth of specialty equipment specifically designed to Shred, Separate and concentrate 95% of the metals & minerals in electronics, PCBs and other waste, Including all precious & Rare earth metals and minerals without chemicals. We have the very first Beta Version of this equipment, So we are the only company in the country with this specific system.
We have a stockpile of close to 5 tons of Vintage High to medium Grade circuit boards and other valuable waste ready to be processed, This equipment is capable of shredding 100 to 250 lbs of material per hour depending on density of material. I have certified analytical assays showing Precious metal, Base metal, Rare earth mineral & polymer content per ton of PCB scrap. Total metal value estimated at $5,000 to $12,000 per ton Cost of material is $500 - $5,000 per ton, From Low to High grade scrap. We are operating on a initial testing basis, we have a facility capable of becoming permanent. We need to design and build 2 pieces of equipment and Set up a refining laboratory with small scale electro-winning Cell to process the precious metals and Rare earth minerals. We have a $10,000 Terra Laminar vertical flow Fume hood that needs a minor fix $16.00 part on back order. We also need to design and build a pyrolysis system for gasification of plastic and polymers to produce Oils & Bio fuels.

I myself have experience in Construction, Mechanics, engineering, Metallurgy, Precious metal recovery & refining and much more. I am currently working towards all of these goals.
My Grandfather & Partner has 50 years experience in computer & software engineering, He holds U.S patents for misc inventions that never reached fruition but most notably a first design of the card shuffler. He is looking to retire and only has a few years left. So I need someone to help fill his shoes ....
If you have a desire to help build a business & Invest in your future Then message us back so we can talk about future opportunities.

Thank You for reading
Mark & Jerome

Dear Mark and Jerome

I would ask for commercial references and financial data from anyone who contacts you as a direct result of this post. You have some high grade product by the sounds of it and you need to work with someone who not only understands the difference between what is commercially viable to process yourself, but also knows what is best passed elsewhere, and can prove that they CAN actually recover the full quantity of values from your material.

There is no point in re-inventing the wheel if you are doing this as a commercial venture because it's all about the dollar. I process a mere fraction of the material I obtain whilst sending the bulk to a major refinery on excellent terms because simply put, I cannot recover the value of the PMs for less money than they charge me to do it for me. This then frees up my time to get more product and repeat the process.

I operate commercially and not on a small scale and would be happy to share some insight if you want to drop me a message. If not, then that's perfectly fine and I wish you all the very best but please take a note of my first two paragraphs at the very least.

Edit for context

Back