Complete E-Waste Recycling Plant

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahmadbayoumi

Hello ALL,

I have been a member of this great forum for years now and I got benefit of 100s of posts and learnt how to start extract and refine gold from e-scrap in small scale and I managed to make some profit out of this but still in small scale.

Now, I have been asked by someone to search and prepare the feasibility study for setting up a large e-waste plant in one of gulf countries.

He owns a plastic recycling plant and want to extend his business and start the E-waste recycling.

I searched the internet and got so many companies calming to set up the required plant with various costs.

my query here is to advise some trusted companies to start with and I will contact them asking for details.

Also, any idea or suggestion that is related to the whole topic is most welcomed.

Personally I wouldn't talk to any company who claims to be able to set you up with a complete plant.

You need to talk to people who are actually doing it themselves first hand on a commercial basis. There genuinely is no turn key solution that a firm can just "put in." The guys doing it properly have made their mistakes and learned from them. I see redundant machinery in sites every month that turned out to be a complete waste of money.

Your goals, your required end result, your desired end point to the process all have to be taken into account along with your type and grade of material. The list of questions you need to ask your client is absolutely enormous.

Regards

Jon

Back