Purple Gold ???

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlands Way

Yup ! More accurately, the presence of Fluorite in our high grade ores (Calaverite \ Sylvanite) here in Cripple Creek, Co. lend to not only a beautiful ore, but a very Au\Ag saturated treasure as well !!! Pictured below is a couple of beauties we found in Victor, Co. (Rock Hounding) Our claim itself being AuTe2. With a few dozen tonnage of AgAuTe4 @ an additional location we've procured. So come see us sometime @ 10,000 Ft and I'll show Y'all around. That, or, you can get some in Transylvania ;)

Matthew
Highlands Way Prospecting
Cripple Creek, Co.

IMG_20190420_111753.jpg

Feeling that for sure, Dave :p But crazy little yellow metal (not always yellow here) keeps me truckin' ! That, and a prospecting wife (thirty years my junior) 8) who likes to find the pretty little blue rocks in Terryall (Terryall Blue Topaz) she found a cpl of London's as well. And a 1ct Imperial :) As for me, myself, and I ? It's all about the AuTe2 & AgAuTe4! We have a claim of the previous, and not latter. But when Rock Hounding, it's ALL about finding the Purple Fluorite ! Makes prospecting (forgive me ladies, and gents) kinda easy ! But hey, it's South Park up here. And I've seen crazier things ;) BTW Dave, thanks for the 'Heads Up' yesterday. Appreciate the guidance :)

Matthew

Highlands Way said:
Feeling that for sure, Dave :p But crazy little yellow metal (not always yellow here) keeps me truckin' ! That, and a prospecting wife (thirty years my junior) 8) who likes to find the pretty little blue rocks in Terryall (Terryall Blue Topaz) she found a cpl of London's as well. And a 1ct Imperial :) As for me, myself, and I ? It's all about the AuTe2 & AgAuTe4! We have a claim of the previous, and not latter. But when Rock Hounding, it's ALL about finding the Purple Fluorite ! Makes prospecting (forgive me ladies, and gents) kinda easy ! But hey, it's South Park up here. And I've seen crazier things ;) BTW Dave, thanks for the 'Heads Up' yesterday. Appreciate the guidance :)

Matthew
IMG_20190422_084818.jpg

Nice specimens, I recognize the buildings in the background too, they look unchanged.

Thanks :D I got those two in Victor. The fluorite there's a little better. Sounds like you're familiar with up here. Yeah, it's still the same wacky wonderful it's always been. A little more on the wacky than the wonderful side though, ya mean ? And again, thanks on the compliment on the specimens. I got a bunch of them ! My claim is AuTe2. But personally from a rock hounding perspective, I think the AgAuTe4 is lot more interesting to look @. Even if the gold values are less. But hey, not by much.

Matthew

Latest posts

Back