UK SUPPLIERS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyshin13

hi everyone,

brilliant site iv gathered some very good information and i think im ready to give it a go on a small scale.
i have some h2o2 but no hcl, does anyone know where i can source hcl in sheffield uk?

regards

andy

Has anyone tried reagent? Or is there a cheaper supplier in the uk. Apc pure look good but also pretty pricey and they cant deliver to me since i apparently dont live on the "mainland" :(

martymcfly said:
Has anyone tried reagent? Or is there a cheaper supplier in the uk. Apc pure look good but also pretty pricey and they cant deliver to me since i apparently dont live on the "mainland" :(

Know the feeling mate, Wick, KW1 postcode myself and all say i live on an Island and either want to ramp up the delivery charges or refuse to deliver

Hi Buzz
I also would like to know a cheaper supplier than ACPpure as I was just about to order from them.
I also need some glassware, filters etc.

Please when posting about looking for anything give a general location your in,city, county or state will do, it helps those who do know the answers to post suggestions. While the UK isn't exactly a big country it's pointless me telling you of a supplier on the south coast if you live in Manchester or Huddersfield!

I'm looking to buy:
5ltrs 69% Nitric
2ltrs 98% Sulphuric
1ltrs 36% Hydrochloric

I'm about 15 miles north of Shrewsbury and 14 miles away from Telford.

Ideally I want to buy it now! I've contacted Buzz multiple times but not had any reply.

Thank you.

Ollie

Back