Request for help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAMEOVER

Hello
I'm Ahmed from Lebanon
I am honored to be a member of this forum I registered my name Today I hope that you accept me as a friend

First I would like to inform you that I used Google to translate
  I've watched a lot of movies on YouTube and read on WEB site but all the information obtained by the incomplete I need the names of the equation with chemical substances that are used to extract gold

I hope that you accept my respect and thanks

Welcome Ahmed. You can start by reading through all of the links in blue that are below my signature line. That will give you some good information to start. I'm sure other members will give you more suggestions.

Hello Gameover and welcome.
If you wish to learn everything possible in this field, then you have come to the right place.
Almost all videos from the web are incomplete and can cause danger so please learn everything before using acids as they cause harm.

As maynman1751 stated, follow the web links in his post and read through it all the best you can and feel free to ask for a better translation.

The formulas you request will show themselves as you read and learn what they are, are used for and how to use them.

Good luck and hope to hear from you

B.S.

maynman1751 said:
Welcome Ahmed. You can start by reading through all of the links in blue that are below my signature line. That will give you some good information to start. I'm sure other members will give you more suggestions.

Thank you for the help

iwill read what you added sites

Pantherlikher said:
Hello Gameover and welcome.
If you wish to learn everything possible in this field, then you have come to the right place.
Almost all videos from the web are incomplete and can cause danger so please learn everything before using acids as they cause harm.

As maynman1751 stated, follow the web links in his post and read through it all the best you can and feel free to ask for a better translation.

The formulas you request will show themselves as you read and learn what they are, are used for and how to use them.

Good luck and hope to hear from you

B.S.
I am very happy with the speed of your positive response and show me your help

GAMEOVER,
Welcome to the forum.

The forum members are good people, and very helpful, the study of recovery and refining precious metals is a vast science, and with different types of scrap it can get a bit complicated.

This work can seem to be very simple to the uneducated in this art, especially if they have just watched a few U-tube videos or read a few papers on this subject, or on the web.
Once they truly begin to learn it, it can seem very complicated, and overwhelming, with so many different methods or processes, and complications to these processes, but for anyone who studies and persists in learning, it does get easier to sort out the overwhelming information in this field of study, a study that you could spend your life in and still not learn all there is to learn about it.

The forum likes to help with that study, sharing what we learn, to those who are willing to spend their time studying, the forum has many books, papers, documents and discussions that will help with your study.
Hoke's book is a great book to start with, her book deals mostly with recovery and refining from jewelry scrap, but the way she teaches in her book you can learn important details which will help in recover and refine from most any type of scrap, once you understand the basic principles, many of the methods of recovery from electronic scrap discussed on the forum were not mentioned in her book, but the principles she teaches are an important part of even those processes.

Anyone wishing to learn to recover and refine precious metals will need to do a lot of study, the field is just so vast, with many details, this is not something you can teach by just answering a few questions, the forum is very helpful addition to this study, the forum members can be very helpful and help point you to where to begin your study and help when you do not understand some complicated points, or have specific questions on a process you are learning. To get better answers, you need to educate yourself on the questions to ask, this helps to get better answers to further your learning.

Something overlooked in the beginning for many people who are uneducated in this field of work or study, is safety; they are unaware of the many dangers involved, the chemistry of metals can produce toxic and deadly fumes, some mixes can become explosive, and solutions which if not dealt with properly can harm you, or others from these toxic metal compounds, chemistry in general can be something very dangerous to work with, and the chemistry of metals is no exception, safety and learning about how to work safely and responsibly, this is an area you should study before you begin work with these dangerous chemicals and metals.

Be safe and have a great time learning this fun and interesting art, welcome to the gold refining forum, the best place in the world to learn it.

butcher said:
GAMEOVER,
Welcome to the forum.

The forum members are good people, and very helpful, the study of recovery and refining precious metals is a vast science, and with different types of scrap it can get a bit complicated.

This work can seem to be very simple to the uneducated in this art, especially if they have just watched a few U-tube videos or read a few papers on this subject, or on the web.
Once they truly begin to learn it, it can seem very complicated, and overwhelming, with so many different methods or processes, and complications to these processes, but for anyone who studies and persists in learning, it does get easier to sort out the overwhelming information in this field of study, a study that you could spend your life in and still not learn all there is to learn about it.

The forum likes to help with that study, sharing what we learn, to those who are willing to spend their time studying, the forum has many books, papers, documents and discussions that will help with your study.
Hoke's book is a great book to start with, her book deals mostly with recovery and refining from jewelry scrap, but the way she teaches in her book you can learn important details which will help in recover and refine from most any type of scrap, once you understand the basic principles, many of the methods of recovery from electronic scrap discussed on the forum were not mentioned in her book, but the principles she teaches are an important part of even those processes.

Anyone wishing to learn to recover and refine precious metals will need to do a lot of study, the field is just so vast, with many details, this is not something you can teach by just answering a few questions, the forum is very helpful addition to this study, the forum members can be very helpful and help point you to where to begin your study and help when you do not understand some complicated points, or have specific questions on a process you are learning. To get better answers, you need to educate yourself on the questions to ask, this helps to get better answers to further your learning.

Something overlooked in the beginning for many people who are uneducated in this field of work or study, is safety; they are unaware of the many dangers involved, the chemistry of metals can produce toxic and deadly fumes, some mixes can become explosive, and solutions which if not dealt with properly can harm you, or others from these toxic metal compounds, chemistry in general can be something very dangerous to work with, and the chemistry of metals is no exception, safety and learning about how to work safely and responsibly, this is an area you should study before you begin work with these dangerous chemicals and metals.

Be safe and have a great time learning this fun and interesting art, welcome to the gold refining forum, the best place in the world to learn it.

Thank you

your words lit me on many of the points that were absent Me
At the same time made ​​me realize that I have entered into the world is not easy as you think but it is not difficult for those who want to learn

Thank you for your encouragement

Back