Looking to buy Nitric Acid /Merritt Is,FL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNH

My name is Dave I live in Merritt Is,Fl/ also cocoa beach/cocoa area. I'm just starting out in the refine business .I have very little money at this time (I pay a lot of child support ) & I don't have a credit card or bank/ATM /debit card. I trying to get my chemicals (one at a time) to start refineing.None of the local pool/hardware place sell what I need .And I can't shop online. But I have cash and a truck. So I came to the form to see if any one on here in my area might be looking to sell or get rid off so chemicals.Like I said I have cash but not much.Im looking for nitric acid, around 500ml give or take.But if you have other chemical that will help me in recovery & refineing.Let me know.If you area in my area,I'll come to you. I can also be reached at [email protected] Any help or info would be grate,thank you any &all DavidHorton :lol:

David,
This being your first post, and you stating that you are just beginning, my suggestion is forget about trying to find nitric acid just yet, save your money for now, and spend your time studying. The time spent studying you may just find the answers your looking for, like how to find a source for nitric acid or how to make your own nitric acid, how to use it safely, how to dispose of the toxic metal solutions safely and responsibly.

You may even find that you may not even need nitric acid, or that there may be another way to do the job you are attempting to accomplish with the acid.

(You may even find you can make nitric acid with the same recovery process, that you are dissolving the base metal (copper) and collecting the gold from).

The time spent studying is not wasted.
Time spent, buying materials, trying things, before studying is just wasting time, chemicals, and your values, you can end up buying chemicals and lab ware you will not even use, you will lose values in solutions not knowing where they went, and you will not understand the dangers involved.

Education is your key to success, it does not cost much if you use it properly, and will save you a lot of time, money, and can even help to protect your health. it can ensure you have less problems, and do not lose your values, and help you become more successful in the long run.

Back