precipitant list

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nervin

a long time ago I got ahold of a list of recovery substances and recently my computer took a dive and I lost the PDF. I don't know if I got it here or from a book I checked all my other Site bookmarks and couldn't find it. Does anyone have a list of what to use to recover metals from AR? I had someone ask me how to not only recover the nobel metals but also stuff like copper. If anyone knows where I can find a list or just post it here I would greatly appreciate it. I did do a search and didn't come up with anything.

Thank you Barren... I appreciate that one... I really wished I had the list I lost it had everything on it... but this is just as good.. I lost my book too.. and here I though OS X was suppose to not do such things but alas I guess hard drives aren't suppose to last five years. That's what I get for not backing it up since 2010...

I had experienced hard drive failures after two years but secondary hard drives seems to last forever (depending on the usage and drives configuration). Loading the OS on the main drive and saving data to a secondary one is the easy to go. You could also synch a directory to an external free cloud service hint hint...

Losing data it's a big pain in the... I've been lucky enough till today.

Back