Potassium nitrates for me china plates

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason_recliner

It seems like in the US one can almost buy nitric acid at Kmart (right along side the 50 cals). It's a little tougher procuring chemicals in Australia. But I have finally found a supplier of potassium nitrate who will actually sell to me.

By the way, they asked if I were making a bomb. And were entirely satiated by my "No." :lol:

With the MOQ, I now hold about a 50 year supply of KNO3 for refining, stump removal, vegetable fertiliser, or, should I ever have any kids, blowing their little minds (figuratively only!) with tiny rockets.

I'm in Melbourne. If anyone local needs some, hit me up by PM. I will want satisfaction that you're not a 14yo kid, like I was when I first made... no, never mind what... then I'll share it at a very appropriate price.

kurtak said:
jason_recliner said:
It seems like in the US one can almost buy nitric acid at Kmart (right along side the 50 cals).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny Jason - I needed a good laugh :mrgreen:

Kurt

It never ceases to amaze me that they will let you buy guns but you cant buy pure chemicals....

Back