California nitric. Anyone on my way?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Refining Rick

Supporting Member
I am currently in El Centro California and will be traveling north to my home in Grants Pass Oregon (can't wait.) in a day or three (work trips never seem to end.).
I will be driving up the interstate 5 way (mostly) and was wondering if anyone on my way would like to part with some nitric acid for a fair price. Please let me know via PM and I can plan a stop. I am willing to go off my route to get it.
I have not been able to get myself to pay the huge cost of shipping it to my house. I would need to order way more then I want at once to offset the cost of hazmat shipping.
Or, if anyone knows of a source of supply roughly on my route that sells "out the door" I would love to know where they are. My limited computer time makes my searching very limited. I wish I would have thought of this before I left my house. :x
I am looking for about a liter or so in quantity. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Back