Thanks and Appreciation

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldmember123

Thank you and appreciation to nickVC, g_axelsson, Palladium, butcher, and galenrog you guys are right i need to stop whining humble myself and start studying more iv been a member 8 months ? Crap i didnt even know that Lol ! but sincerely you said what i needed to hear ! I do have the CM hoke book on pdf so im gonna do some reading !! Peace !

Now that is cooking with gas.
And the spirit to get it more pure.

Goldmember123, Looks like you are on your way to becoming more successful on your goal to get some gold, hopefully you will discover something inside you, more valuable than that shining metal.

Now, I am looking forward to learning from you, as you work towards your goal of learning to master the metals, and gain more of an understanding.

Now we have a good potential new member and like butcher I look forward to seeing your progress, you can master this don’t be afraid to post questions if something just doesn’t make sense, with chemistry I find that even now and I have been messing around with this stuff for 40+ years.

That's the spirit!

Mostly, after getting a scolding like the one that I gave you, people usually just leave the forum or throws a tantrum and gets banned.

Few are the persons that really understand how valuable the forum is and what a fantastic opportunity you actually have of learning a skill that's few had before the forum appeared.

In Hoke there are a number of experiments on pure metals, everything from aluminium in nitric acid to platinum in aqua regia. Those are designed to show you easy and simple reactions. Try them out while you read about what you are doing. Knowing and seeing the reactions in pure metals will help you understand what is going on in a more complex setting.

If you have problem understand a procedure or not understanding why something is done one way or other, just ask on the forum and we will help you.
Try to make the question as clear as possible, stating what you started with, which steps you have taken (best presented as a list), what you expected to happen and what did happen.
Asking questions is an art in itself and try to put some effort into that too. Making a question easier to understand will give you more and better answers. Just go back a couple of years on the forum and you will see that the number of views are in thousands. Spending a couple of minutes on reading through a post a second time and improve it will save thousands of persons time down the line and it will be more valuable for the next one coming with the same question.

I hope that you're not mad at me and that we can become friends over time. Who knows, when you have mastered refining maybe you will be the one to help new members one day.

Peace! :D

Göran

Back