Filipino fellow for processing Gold Tailings

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philippines

Hello guys,

I would like to know if we have fellow Filipino, or neighboring country would like or have interest of processing gold tailing from the small scale local miner here in Philippines.

Most of the small scale local miner here use mercury amalgamation for recovering gold, then their tailing was dispose or keep stock for further process such as cyanidation or they will just sell it. We all know that mercury amalgamation only recover larger size gold, that's why cyanidation is necessary for further maximizing recovery of gold. Only few Filipino people here knew cyanidation process.

We can get alot of gold tailing with good amount of gold, but of course those tailing that has good amount of gold always has alot of competitor to buy it and there self to process for cyanidation.

But we can get a gold tailing without competitor and has good amount of gold, but these tailing is consider as refractory such as gold-copper ore. No body like to process this kind of gold tailing due to the facts that using cyanide for the tailings will consume too much which is not economical to process.

I have some ideas to overcome this kind of ore, but not yet tested. But if any Filipino or neighboring country would like to process it with me or sharing some technique or ideas that is suitable for Gold-Copper tailing. We can help each other and help some of small scale local miner and their family to improve there lifestyle.

Filipino local miner is too much late in technology and knowledge in processing gold ore. We can help them while we also earn something (mutual benefit).

Please share some ideas and procedure if you have or interested to process gold-copper tailing. Thank you guys!

Attachments

• mmexport1541894387471.jpg
    mmexport1541894387471.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 49
Back