How can a poor man Refine Gold with 100$

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, it doesn't cost me anything. I did it for free by studying the forum. A great starting place is the "Guided Tour" link.

andrewlab0211 said:
exactly what the subject says, thanks 8)

If it were me. I would use a sulfuric cell to strip gold off of conductive gold plated objects, estimated cost under $10.00.

Grab a copy of Hokes Refining Precious Metals Wastes - free.

I would think A/P on foils would be the cheapest and easiest way. Computers are free, labor is free, containers are free, time is free, information here is free, gas for the car 20 dollars, cost of chemicals about 20 dollars, melting dish 10 dollars, torch and gas 20 dollars, simple tools and safety 30 dollars.
How's that for your $100.

joem said:
I would think A/P on foils would be the cheapest and easiest way. Computers are free, labor is free, containers are free, time is free, information here is free, gas for the car 20 dollars, cost of chemicals about 20 dollars, melting dish 10 dollars, torch and gas 20 dollars, simple tools and safety 30 dollars.
How's that for your $100.

Joe, torch and gas $20? Umm what kind of torch are you using?

Rusty

Find some free computers use the AP method sell your recovered foils and black powder on EBay, use your profit to buy better equipment.
Mike

Back