Help me please...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sataled

Hello I am new on this forum and I have a couple questions I hope you can help me .... I tested with the cpu of ceramic with aqua regia and we made ​​it ... then I tested the same procedure with the ram and the pci card and not to anything.
Sorry for my English .... :roll:
Why not?
Help me please?

the base metal content is different on the pci cards.the base metal in pci cards and memory cards is copper, the base metal in CPU's is iron. the different types of base metal should determine how you process the two types of materials. using AR on pci cards is not recommended because the different layers of copper within board will cement gold from solution and trap the gold.

this may not be your problem, but its worth looking taking a look at.

Thanks very much for the answer now I clear a little more.
If I try to use the AP I read around the web and saw that many use for ram and pci card. I'm sorry if these questions I'm learning now how do you
What procedure is used with AP?
What do you recommend?
Thanks very much for the answer....

How long have you studied the forum? Have you reviewed proper processes for different materials? Have you read Hokes book? Have you gone through the Guided Tour and studied the safety and waste disposal procedures?
You will need to do your part of the learning process before the members here will help you. It's not to be mean, but for your safety and well being. You need a working knowledge of these practices before attempting recovery and refining. Take your time and learn the right way. There are NO SHORTCUTS! You will be much farther ahead and make less, possible costly, mistakes. Do YOUR homework and then ask your questions and you will be much better received here.

I agree and I'm VERY new aswell, but I find to pick out EXACTLY what you want to do, and learn that, and only that, this will allow you to progress ALOT faster, and also be able to relate to other processes, don't try to learn everything all at once in other words..

Back