BLACK DIAMONDS, PREPARATION

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinod patel

HI FRIENDS, IN OUR WORLD SURAT CITY IS A 2ND NUMBER FOR PRODUCTIN OF POLISHD DIAMONDS, BEFORE 12 YERS IN OUR MARKET BLACK COLOUR DIAMOND BUT OPAQUE COMING IN IT, AND ITS RATE IS RUPEES 50000-PER CARAT !.AFTER 1 YEAR I WAS FINDOUT IT HOW TO PREPARED IT, IT IS SIMPELY OUTER COTING OF DIAMOND WHICH IS ACTULLY REJCTION OF IT- AND IT SOLD THAT TIME ONLY RUPEES 20-PER CARAT !! !, HOW DO THEY DO IT ? SIMPELLY- OUTER COTED OF AUSTRALION DIOMEND IS OLIVE GREEN OPAQUE OR YELLOWIS COLOUR ,PURCHASED IT WASH WITH SHOP WATER- CLEAN IT -TAKE 10 PICES OF COTED (OUTER COTE OF DIOM.)- TAKE 2 INCHIS GRAPHITE MOOSH- HALF IT FEEL WITH GRAPHITE POWDE- PUT 10 PICES OF REJCT DIAMOND COTED ON GRAPHITE POWDER, ADDED IN 1 SPULL OF ENGIN OIL IN IT AND PINCH OF CALCIUM FLORIDE IN IT, THEN ALL REST EMPTY MOOSH IS FEEL WITH GRAPHITE POWDER , NOW IT READY FOR PUT IN NUT COCK BURNING FURNESH,WITH BLOWER - 30 MINUTE IS INNUF FOR IT,ABOUT 1200 OUNCE CENTIGRADE HEAT IS CONVERT THE COTED IN TO BLACK DIAMOND, OUT FROM FURNESH COOL IT AS IT IS - COLLECT AND POLISING IT - TRY IT IF YOU HAVE A SOURCISE- NOW IT RUNNING MANIA TO WHERE WITH GOLD -PLTINUME RING IN CHINA AND OTHER CONTRY. THANKS VINOD PATEL,INDIA SURAT.

Please don't post all capital letters. This is your 3rd post and your 2nd warning about it.

Welcome to the forum!

hi palladium ,vinod here, sorry for capital eng. next time i will not mistake, your friend,vinod patel or call me vony.

Thanks Vony,

I think a little is lost in translation. Is coten perhaps cotton? I have lots of reject brownish diamonds I would like to try this on. When you say polish, are we talking about putting back on a diamond wheel or lightly removing the excess? I am an old diamond guy and end up with lots of reject melee.

Thanks,
Dan

vinod patel said:
hi palladium ,vinod here, sorry for capital eng. next time i will not mistake, your friend,vinod patel or call me vony.

Welcome again to the forum Vony!

hi Den Dement, vony here-diamond is a crystel clear glaas like stone when rough it unevan saphe if we put the point of black inke one side of it. it well be seen it oppose side like glass- it sindycate rough diamond. australian diomend rough naturally oppequ find in mine and a above mantion diamond presnt inside of the australion diamond rough,so it must be breaking it outer coting- and diamond present in side is then pollish it .this BREAKED OUTER COTE PARTICALS ARE used for making black diamond PREPARATION.=========================================================================================================================== example only for your understand- like yellow material present in hen eggs is center of the eggs is a diamond-, and albumin water white with outer surface it is the COTED.so yellow part used for polishing and other rest material use for opaque black diamond preparation. ok my friend,vony .

Thanks Vony,

I believe the american term is coated diamonds. I know when "deep cleaning" diamonds, Diamonds are deep boiled in acid and I thought this was done in a cotton outer shell. I appreciate the insight into the process. Not too many diamond guys on GRF. I do lots of business with Asian Star and a little with Venus. Welcome and Thanks for the response. Sometimes the translation and terminilogy gets confusing. Thanks for the clarification.

Dan Dement

Back