Help with 8 or 9 Karat Gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tr_273

I have some gold buttons that I have tested to be sub 10 K gold. When i test them they make 1 or 2 bubbles in the scratch with the 14K test solution. What do I need to do with these pieces to refine them to 22-24K Gold? I am a newbie to this and thought I would ask the pros before I waste a ton of time and money on something I could get answers to on here. Thanks for your time in advence.

All of the information you need has already been written many times, in great detail, on this forum. All you have to do is search for it. I would hope that the "pros" don't give you any information until you've proven that you've made a good attempt to find this information and study it before asking questions.

This is not a we'll-hold-your-hand forum. We have written up these processes in great detail, over and over, time and time again. We're just not going to do it any more. You are certainly welcome but you have to do all of the leg work.

If you truly want to learn this, the absolute first thing you should do is download and read this book by C.M.Hoke.
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=2480

If you do not have time to learn then you can offer them for sale or have somebody toll refine them for you.

I have never considered My education in what can help me recover and refine gold a waste of time, and believe me I have spent a lot of time to learn this art, educating yourself is never a waste of time.

I have about 3 Ounces of gold out there in a pot evaporating the solution, so I thought while I was waiting I would waste some of my time here answering this post.

You could just sell the gold and go play video games, but how would you profit from that? when you have a excellent opportunity to educate yourself in an art of recovering refining or just the learn values and how to profit from these precious metals, and at the same time get a precious education from studying what the forum freely offers.

Back