processing fingers, PCB, and pins together?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovage666

Hello all, I am new to all of this and slowly, very slowly sifting though all the information. However, my collection is beginning and I and trying to figure out if i can process my gold fingers with my, circuit boards and gold pins?

Any direction is helpful. Thank you in advace

Lovage666 said:
Hello all, I am new to all of this and slowly, very slowly sifting though all the information. However, my collection is beginning and I and trying to figure out if i can process my gold fingers with my, circuit boards and gold pins?

Any direction is helpful. Thank you in advace

No, study this forum, until you know what to do, and what not to do.
Keep collecting while you do that.

Hello Lovage666,
Welcome to the best source of information on gold recovery in the world. Short answer is no, do not try to process all of your materials together. They are each very different and require very different processes. You should start by finding out about each kind of material and the process you think you want to use before you try anything. You did not mention any familiarity with recovery so use the forum to learn the basics and then ask for specifics. If you do not understand something- Stop, and ask. You can find everything you need to know here. Read the safety section, read hoke, and when you think you have read enough, read some more.
Good luck

Back