• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS 45lb of GF watchbands and watches or need commercial refining services - sold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I have around 45 lb of GF material mostly watch band (both 1 and 2 sided) and some watch cases so looking for anyone who is either interested in buying or can help with refining for part of PM.

I registered at GoldRefining forum like 2 years ago and started working on learning refining in small scale and building the inventory as well as my commercial grade rig.. I was buying all this stuff from eBay since 2015 little by little doing my dollar cost average . However rig project never finished as I moved on with some other projects , this started as a hobby and I need cash at this moment due to some unexpected expenses..

I wish I could finish all this work myself but this is just to big scale for one person as of now. I'm also selling my lab equipment or can donate it to someone who is willing to work on this..
One of the options I consider is to buy an induction furnace and just smelt all these pieces in few 5-10k batches so gold stays at the bottom and then cut the stainless and sell PM to a refiner either here or on eBay.
But really I don't have much experience with that.. I did smelting only after refining in small quantities so far to practice so I just don't want to screw the hole thing. I already lost gold from like 20 lb of quality boards with my experimental iodine leach so would want to leave this for someone with more experience..

Anyway .. attaching pic for reference :G

Attachments

• 20180602_135813.jpg
    20180602_135813.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 193
Back