• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Auction in Wisconsin

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smack

I looked through a few pages, I just don't have time to go through them all but thought I would post a link to the auction here in case someone wants to look through it.

https://bid.orbitbid.com/lots#YXVjdGlvbltpZF09MjgwMSZhdWN0aW9uW2xvY2F0aW9uXT1hbGwmYXVjdGlvbltzdGF0dXNdPXVwY29taW5nJmF1Y3Rpb25bdHlwZV09YWxsJmxpbWl0PTMwJmxvdFtjYXRlZ29yeV09YWxsJmxvdFtsb2NhdGlvbl09YWxsJmxvdFttaWxlX3JhZGl1c109MjUmcGFnZT0x

4metals said:
Wow, they’re even selling the garage doors and every transformer in the place. Big operation.

Looks like a demolition auction. Usually there are crews that come in and strip the place clean of anything with a resale value when stuff is that dirty, as auctions simply aren't profitable. Must be nobody wanted to deal with the cleanup of that stuff. Can't say I blame them after looking at a few pictures. I'd be wary of buying anything for more than scrap value.

There are 2 pages of 48” Sweco sifters and those things are work horses. Great for sifting cat’s after decanning and crushing. They will likely go cheap and clean up easily. I would hate to have any health related responsibility for workers from that place!

4metals said:
There are 2 pages of 48” Sweco sifters and those things are work horses. Great for sifting cat’s after decanning and crushing. They will likely go cheap and clean up easily. I would hate to have any health related responsibility for workers from that place!

Yeah, that's what caught my eye. The resale on those is pretty good but supply and demand as usual.

Back