• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hard drive magnets for sale, over 80 lbs.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ettran

hi , for sale is a 5 gallon pail full of hard drive magnets. over 80 pounds. maybe more. will not ship on my end unless you pay shipping and packing fee.feel free to pm me on this. ed.

ettran said:
hi , for sale is a 5 gallon pail full of hard drive magnets. over 80 pounds. maybe more. will not ship on my end unless you pay shipping and packing fee.feel free to pm me on this. ed.

If you don't want to ship, a location other than USA would help.
I have my own 5 gallon bucket plus, so I am not interested.

butcher said:
I can just imagine the box of magnets stuck to the postal truck with the driver trying to pry them free with a crowbar.

Closely followed by a hazmat team lol

Just post if they are sold or no longer available. Someone may come along and contact you in the future?

I seem to remember there was a wanted posting years ago for magnets removed from the backing, but I could not find it.

If you do not find a buyer for whole lot consider selling them in smaller lots.
Try to sell it locally on craigslist or something similar. I sold thousands mostly to people building their own tools boards like screwdrivers and such. I sold them in lots of 20-50. I even sold quite a lot on ebay. I used sheets of metal from dismantled cd rom drives magnets stuck right on it. I always marked the envelope with "strong magnets inside" and never had a problem posting them.

patnor1011 said:
If you do not find a buyer for whole lot consider selling them in smaller lots.
Try to sell it locally on craigslist or something similar. I sold thousands mostly to people building their own tools boards like screwdrivers and such. I sold them in lots of 20-50. I even sold quite a lot on ebay. I used sheets of metal from dismantled cd rom drives magnets stuck right on it. I always marked the envelope with "strong magnets inside" and never had a problem posting them.

What was the average price per magnet, or set?

Latest posts

Back