• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Analytical Balances - WILL SHIP

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGH

*** UPDATE June 4, 2019 ****

I still have these balances available. I've decided I'll go ahead and ship within the US if there is a buyer. Prices are still as stated below, and I will cover shipping included (ground through USPS is probably ~$40). One caveat: I will keep the Mettler AE200, the other three are available.

UPDATE June 6, 2019
The two A&D balances are still available. Make a reasonable offer.

Hi all,

I have a few analytical balances available for sale. These are all clean and in very good working order. No cracks in any of the glass doors – they slide nice and easy. Obviously the Mettlers are an older vintage - oldies, but goodies. The A&D balances are newer models. I have one data interface that can go with one of the Mettlers. I have not tested this interface; can’t imagine why it wouldn’t work as it has been attached to the AE100 for some time.

In case you were wondering, no this isn’t in the bedroom and my wife is not about to kill me for having these balances out on the dresser. It’s a spare bedroom and a previous owner choose that shade of green 8).

[stt]I’d like to limit this to local deals - Omaha, Nebraska, at least for now. I really don’t want to try to ship these.[/stt]

Asking prices are listed below. Cash is great, and I’d also be interested in trades for gold/silver scrap that I could process myself (jewelry, trimmed gold fingers, ceramic processors, etc.).

From left to right:
[stt]Mettler AE200 $200[/stt]
[stt]Mettler AE100 $200[/stt]
A&D HR-60 $800
A&D HR-120 $1200 (as new, never used – still has the plastic protector taped to the front keypad)
Data Interface for Mettlers – free to first to pick up a Mettler, or make an offer

Respond here or by IM. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Matt H.

Attachments

• HR-120 - R.jpg
    HR-120 - R.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 252
  • HR-60 - R.jpg
    HR-60 - R.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 252
  • AE-100 - R.jpg
    AE-100 - R.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 252
  • AE200 - R.jpg
    AE200 - R.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 252
  • All.jpg
    All.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 252
Just a bump here.

I figured my reluctance to ship would narrow the market on these. I still didn't expect quite so many crickets. I can be flexible on price or creative on trades. Anyone interested?

I think your prices are attractive. Probably everyone that actually needs one, has one already. Good luck.

Yeah, there is interest but no shipping makes it a bit on the far side for pick up. I would love one of the Mettler ones, especially with the computer interface.

Göran

Thanks guys,

I'll cast a broader net locally for a while. If there are still no takers, then who knows, maybe I'll see about shipping.

I've edited the first post here to indicate that I will ship within the US. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there are any questions, or to make an interesting offer.

- Matt

I've updated the original post again. The Mettler balances are now spoken for. The two A&D balances are still available. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on either one, or both.

- Matt

Back