• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slaughlin79

I have,what I consider a good bit of Pt,Pd and Rh that I leached from,I honestly don’t know how many cats and a few big diesel (big tucks like peterbuilts) dpf’s. I also have some buckets of cats and dpf’s that are on there second soak of about 3 months. They soaked for probably 3 times that on the first soak.

The 3L jugs I will picture below are clean filtered solutions. They are the result of dropping pgms with zinc,in which I had a bunch of copper drop as well that I’m not sure where it came from and some from dropping with copper and all have been redissolved again in HCl and H2O2 with some being dissolved in HCl and dry chlorine. The breaker with copper in it is just showing that this is what I say it is as you can see that I sprayed a piece and pgms have flaked off and I took a picture right after and it’s alrady turning dark. The copper was placed in the solution about 5-7 minutes before I sprayed with water for the picture if that helps get an idea of how much is in solution bc I honestly don’t know,but it’s for sure got pgms no doubt.

The reason I’m wanting get rid of all of this is I just don’t have time for it and I’ve made the beginner mistake of having a ton of stuff solution pile up on me and I’m trying to Open a welding shop and this takes up a lot of my time and it’s been all I’ve done for a long time. I work and come gone and do this till 12 at night almost every single day and I can’t keep it up awhile trying to open my own fabrication shop. What’s in the picture is not all of it,it was just the easiest to set up for taking a few pictures at this time at night which is 11:38pm Texas.

Pictures will be below and I’m sorry if there are some typos as it’s late and I’m tired and I’m trying to get this up before I crash for the night.
0889D7D9-4385-4313-BDB3-800A414DD8EE.jpeg5DE2CD9F-6739-4C19-99D0-C87A37B6CB5E.jpeg71505365-5E78-49C8-8C1E-32D5A58BBB14.jpegD01686D3-0117-44F7-8E24-B70B9FA037B7.jpegF4F5E40D-827A-407B-A620-84F9DBA30D06.jpeg

Back