• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aztec

I have some ingots. Its mix with gold,silver platinum and maybe some other metals. I don't know how much each ingot has. I have about 10-15 oz. They were once dentel metals.

Before I found this site, I thought if you mix it with borax and melt it, they will become pure gold. Lol.

I have a pic of some.

I would like someone to make them pure and them back to me.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 461
As rough idea of your location will help to get things moving, you may live next door to someone who can help.

Aztec said:
I have some ingots. Its mix with gold,silver platinum and maybe some other metals. I don't know how much each ingot has. I have about 10-15 oz. They were once dentel metals.

Before I found this site, I thought if you mix it with borax and melt it, they will become pure gold. Lol.

I have a pic of some.

I would like someone to make them pure and them back to me.

I can help you regarding your problem.

Very true Jim! From the General Posting Guidelines post in the Tips thread,
If you're responding to a specific member in an old post, it's a good idea to check to see if they still visit the forum. You can click on the original poster's user name to see their profile. In the user's profile, you'll be able to see when they last visited the forum (unless they hide their presence on the forum). You can then press the backspace key to return to the thread, and, if the member is active, compose your reply.
Dave

Hi all

I have sulfide ore with .44 gold and .47 platinium
And i need some refiner who can process it or help me with it tx

Back